Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No, I let the Test C and Tren E dissolve with no heat at first, then heat never went above 122. The raw color was kinda dark to begin with. But it’s no cloudiness or crashing, could just be the darker color from manufacturing. I’m sure it’s perfectly fine, it looks good. No way in hell I oxidized it from overheating. It went that color after adding BB with no heat.
oh okay i never cook tren that way i only add bb at the end of the prep with ba when the temperature decrease

My last tren e okay its over 300mg/ml look like this Because of the hight concentration but it’s crazy because your color is pretty the same but with the half of concentration

Attachments

• A99C29CD-C1BF-499B-83CD-C0F859514810.jpeg
    A99C29CD-C1BF-499B-83CD-C0F859514810.jpeg
    242.7 KB · Views: 95
No, I let the Test C and Tren E dissolve with no heat at first, then heat never went above 122. The raw color was kinda dark to begin with. But it’s no cloudiness or crashing, could just be the darker color from manufacturing. I’m sure it’s perfectly fine, it looks good. No way in hell I oxidized it from overheating. It went that color after adding BB with no heat.
I have tren e from a order in October and it was similar. Color doesn't mean much.
I had tren powder from yellowish to darker orange among the years but I didn't notice any difference.
Naps gear I believe had tren black. In that case the guy who brewed forgot the glass jar on the plate and watched tv for 8 hours straight. Unless isn't that color doesn't matter

I have tren e from a order in October and it was similar. Color doesn't mean much.
I had tren powder from yellowish to darker orange among the years but I didn't notice any difference.
Naps gear I believe had tren black. In that case the guy who brewed forgot the glass jar on the plate and watched tv for 8 hours straight. Unless isn't that color doesn't matter
Yeah from qsc the color is yellow with some « sequin » but hupharma its just yellow

oh okay i never cook tren that way i only add bb at the end of the prep with ba when the temperature decrease

My last tren e okay its over 300mg/ml look like this Because of the hight concentration but it’s crazy because your color is pretty the same but with the half of concentration
I honestly think it looks cool. I have 0 complaints as I think it’s gonna be perfectly fine. My 10% OD should take care of any discrepancies anyway. Could just mean minor powder oxidation which judging by the visual outcome, should be pretty fire.

I put 250mg (1ml) test c in a syringe with 350mg (1ml) tren a. It did not crash after 2 days. Im thinking of making a test c tren a blend because I pin EOD anyway. It will not be for months though because I just finished a brew of them separately
350mgs Tren A in a ML ?

Black tren is stronger than the rest of the tren because it absorbed all the other colors.

There is money to be made there.

Can we place an order with mix/match domestic and international? I'd like to get primo now and Test U as well. I believe with the new rule I"ll have to get Test U domestic, and Primo international?

I'm fine with whatever. Just let me know sir!
Yes you can of course.

When you give me your groceries list, I sort them the domestic are charged and sent domestic and the international are sent international, you don't have to worry about specifying it during the order, all I need is the list of goods required.

Yes you can of course.

When you give me your groceries list, I sort them the domestic are charged and sent domestic and the international are sent international, you don't have to worry about specifying it during the order, all I need is the list of goods required.

Emailing you now brother. Ignore the first one I asked the same question... Grocery list on the way

Sponsors

Latest posts