Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Do you not know how to remove Metadata before sending out or publishing pictures?
yes, but do u think most people do that prior to sending to QSC? do u think its possible they can reverse image search if ur phone automatically saves to cloud? do u think its bad when a member here get busted or watched?

anyhoo, just was making the point not having a cap color or code system is alot more work, doesn't prevent reverse scammers its a opsec and health risk. remember, everything in and out of china is known by chinese gov aswell. anyhoo likely other reasons than they mention. but instead of trying to poke holes in everything I say, just agree that its a good idea.

Anyone using their var here? Been running it and honestly notice zero difference to the point of thinking it may have been mis labeled or underdosed heavily.
Could you have maybe made your caps under dosed? A re seller tested the batch he got and it turned out good quality. Im sure qsc has test results in the results page.

yes, but do u think most people do that prior to sending to QSC? do u think its possible they can reverse image search if ur phone automatically saves to cloud? do u think its bad when a member here get busted or watched?

anyhoo, just was making the point not having a cap color or code system is alot more work, doesn't prevent reverse scammers its a opsec and health risk. remember, everything in and out of china is known by chinese gov aswell. anyhoo likely other reasons than they mention. but instead of trying to poke holes in everything I say, just agree that its a good idea.

And I'm just pointing out that your concern could be obviated by members keeping their own Opsec in mind as well.

I don't think it's worthwhile to make conjecture on what portion of meso users remove Metadata or not. That's up to them and has nothing to do with me so I don't waste my time thinking about it.

Have ordered numerous times with multiple oils and never had an issue waiting 24 hours to figure out what was what. I am also very disciplined about labeling and organizing everything I get from my time working in laboratories.

So tldr, I disagree with you, and think people need to take more responsibility to protect themselves/be more organized and patient when receiving quantities of vials and multiple raws etc.

Second order with new Canada special line is again a great success. This is my 6th QSC order to date.

Paid April 8
Tracking provided April 18
Origin scan May 10
Delivered May 12

Order was smooth although it seems the repacking agent in Canada cut into my Metformin bag with an exacto knife by mistake and placed the opened bag into the silver packaging material, so it made a bit of a mess and spilled onto my table when I opened it.

Not a big problem, but it would have been nice if he left a note for me "hey be careful when opening this one". I didn't lose any product from the spill.

I was surprised to learn that 10g of Trestolone E will come as liquid raws in a vial, I thought that I was sent tren oils instead of Trest E raws until Tracy explained this to me.

Still remain a happy QSC customer and have one more order in transit via Canada special line.

20230513_143042.jpg

20230513_150326.jpg

Second order with new Canada special line is again a great success. This is my 6th QSC order to date.

Paid April 8
Origin scan May 10
Delivered May 12

Order was smooth although it seems the repacking agent in Canada cut into my Metformin bag with an exacto knife by mistake and placed the opened bag into the silver packaging material, so it made a bit of a mess and spilled onto my table when I opened it.

Not a big problem, but it would have been nice if he left a note for me "hey be careful when opening this one". I didn't lose any product from the spill.

I was surprised to learn that 10g of Trestolone E will come as liquid raws in a vial, I thought that I was sent tren oils instead of Trest E raws until Tracy explained this to me.

Still remain a happy QSC customer and have one more order in transit via Canada special line.

View attachment 257649

View attachment 257648
new canadian lab launching soon ? ;)

Anyone using their var here? Been running it and honestly notice zero difference to the point of thinking it may have been mis labeled or underdosed heavily.
I'm very happy with their Var.
I made an oral suspension with it. It's a bit grainy, so it was important to shake the bottle very well before filling the dropper.
Yesterday I made the decision that I don't want to use a suspension next time, so for my next cycle I prepped 25mg Var in #5 gelatin capsules.
Anyway, last cycle was QSC Test Prop (I cooked from raws) and QSC Var. I'm pretty veiny and always have been, even before using any gear, but it had me nice and lean with beautiful vascularity.

Paid April 8
Origin scan May 10
Delivered May 12

View attachment 257649

View attachment 257648
Thank you for the feedback !

There should be a sticky on the basics of the search button. Some folks are just outright fitting into the meat head stereotype, jeez.

This is coming from a helpful standpoint.

been back loading oil into slin pins and only get 9 pins filled and all products have the same amount of oil i each vial
Ironmaster, there is .1ml of waste / loss with normal 3 cc syringes. You are wrong about slin pins having no loss / waste, however....I have been using slin pins since 2001 ..... there is .07ml loss / waste in slin pins. So while yes there is less waste in slin pins (.07 ml vs .1 ml)...there is still loss in slin pins). So since you were able to load (9) slin pins with (1) 10 cc QSC vial....that 10 cc QSC vial technically really had only (9.7) ml....not (9.0) ml . But, since whenever you load a dart, there is always a degree of "eyeing" the markings on the dart.... the reason why you got 9.7 cc's in his vials and not 10.0 cc's could certainly be user error on your part.

Back