Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah it’s me?

Hope you got everything worked out. Here and in personal life. QSC is good people.
So if someone has an issue that he doesn’t make right you’ll step in for him and cover, I presume? Because that’s what you do when someone is ‘good people’ and you vouch for them. Unless of course you’re just a rando newcomer who knows absolutely nothing, has no honor, no decency, and whose word is meaningless. That’s not you, right?

So funny when people preface with no offense and then proceed to say a ton of super offensive shit

I’m pretty sure he isn’t serious btw
Who’s putting their real face in the avatar here? No one lol
Idk man I'm really thinking thats the type of people here 50% don't even know how to train hard and look like they don't belong even thinking about steroid use

I have a question about PostNL ... if the package has been marked as delivered for a week (Tracking ID) but no delivery has arrived. Is the package stuck at customs? the last status is: The article was successfully delivered

I have a question about PostNL ... if the package has been marked as delivered for a week (Tracking ID) but no delivery has arrived. Is the package stuck at customs? the last status is: The article was successfully delivered
No, its not stuck at customs, it has been delivered. PostNL never stucks at customs and if it was lost somehow the tracking wouldnt update anymore.

No, its not stuck at customs, it has been delivered. PostNL never stucks at customs and if it was lost somehow the tracking wouldnt update anymore.
But it's not there... My goods arrived from the Eu warehouse, my goods arrived via Eu Specialline ...

Only what QsC forwarded independently via PostNL has not arrived, but the tracking status says it has arrived.... I don't want a replacement for it either...I don't want a customs hassle, that's all. I would never have chosen PostNl myself.

But it's not there... My goods arrived from the Eu warehouse, my goods arrived via Eu Specialline ...

Only what QsC forwarded independently via PostNL has not arrived, but the tracking status says it has arrived.... I don't want a replacement for it either...I don't want a customs hassle, that's all. I would never have chosen PostNl myself.
The last 4 weeks i had multiple packages that had the status delivered but there was no delivery. Postnl delivered those packages 1-4 days later.