Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’m just glad I can finally post here! And that US Domestic has always taken care of me within 4 days! Good luck guys!
Nothing wrong with an honest review. You don't become a shill until you start leaving honest reviews every other day.

Yeah, stupid insignificant issues about people getting ripped off. And who cares if it’s illegal drugs, try that in the street with real shit. See how long you last before you’re dead.

People like you who just kiss the sources ass, and blame the victims, are exactly what this community does not need! We are all in this for the same reason and need to stand up for one another. Nobody deserves to he ripped off.
Well stated old friend. Hope all is well besides this wholesome source.

mands

Anyone else using dhb trest just pinned 100mg dhb 50mg trest will run 300mg dhb 150mg trest ace per week on top of the test cyp it smooth not even crashed beautiful stuff

Has there been an update on international to USA , the issue of weight over a kilo and above?
Also emailed the same question, but no email reply. Tracy is busy no doubt.

Since I am a whiny bitch I've ordered 100mg/ml of Primo instead of PIPy 200mg/ml. Will report in 2 weeks if its the way to go. I would rather inject more often then being in constant PIP from 200.
Heat the 200 and mix it with your test… no pip. Shooting 800mg/week right now

large orders above 2kg have been on pause.. what are u confused about?

customs issue. shouldn't be a surprise after meeting with president of china month or so ago. big boys are getting involved with test clinics further lobbying I imagine will tighten things for usa folks... but just a guess..

dems will have someone talk about drugs during election. likely about cannabis legalization if feel they will loose to trump and others changes in the same bill that will make some people big $$ by restricting some illegal imports(tighten border) that will make conservatives happy to get votes.

I may get anavar or winny raws to take orally, but don't feel like capping them; has anyone dry scooped the raws? I have some micro spoons that are 30mg

I may get anavar or winny raws to take orally, but don't feel like capping them; has anyone dry scooped the raws? I have some micro spoons that are 30mg
how long have you been here? there is a search function for this thread. JFC

There is no such thing as a 30mg microspoon,

For example, there is a big volume difference of 30mg of var, vs 30mg of anadrol

To those worried about the 200 primo. I had picked some up when they first restocked and just started pinning it a couple weeks ago.

I added it to some homebrew test cyp, and a touch of tren e in mct im running as a summer cruise. I don’t notice it at all. I always heat my oil. Gone into glutes and VGs.

Your results may vary.

That will work. I used everclear for accurate dosing. Either way.