Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Daily injections. No need for ai.
You guys should read though. Everywhere I go I see the same crap from new members. Gimme gimme gimme me me me I I I
You joined 5 days before me and I'd say i've been ordering from QSC long before you I just don't live on the internet, all good buddy have a great day and enjoy downvoting everyone speaks volumes

You joined 5 days before me and I'd say i've been ordering from QSC long before you I just don't live on the internet, all good buddy have a great day and enjoy downvoting everyone speaks volumes
You must be a clogged toilet because you're full of shit. It's insane. You know damn well you migrated over here from reddit once they took away your mod privileges. I don't care about the orders you never placed. Have a great weekend though.

You must be a clogged toilet because you're full of shit. It's insane. You know damn well you migrated over here from reddit once they took away your mod privileges. I don't care about the orders you never placed. Have a great weekend though.
Fuck that's cringe
my 3yo has better burns than that
Sad cunt bro

Any plans to get some exotic very rare compounds? Like oral deca, dimethylnandrolone etc... I am sure everyone would like to try..

One question please if you might know or ask a chemist. Can he make anything to be dimethyl? As everything becomes way stronger?

Any plans to get some exotic very rare compounds? Like oral deca, dimethylnandrolone etc... I am sure everyone would like to try..

One question please if you might know or ask a chemist. Can he make anything to be dimethyl? As everything becomes way stronger?
it's also the most toxic for the liver. The more added methyl groups you have, the more it's dangerous on the liver.