Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Wow, thought lr3 is like an ester, once in body will be IGF1, So running HGH and IGF1 LR3, what happens to my levels?
the effect of HGH will be stronger on the IGF-1 levels, but that said, the benefits of both are not mainly the IGF-1 levels, you will see good results from both with no need to find an explanation and a link with the blood test levels because the mecanisms are much more complicated to be resumed in IGF-1 levels if they are high or not.

the effect of HGH will be stronger on the IGF-1 levels, but that said, the benefits of both are not mainly the IGF-1 levels, you will see good results from both with no need to find an explanation and a link with the blood test levels because the mecanisms are much more complicated to be resumed in IGF-1 levels if they are high or not.
Thanks, you are great!

Domestic Aus order received approx 1 week after payment. Very happy camper!
to
Yes, raws are available international only.
Yes, raws are available international only.
You’ve replied to a lot of questions on Meso today, but i’ve sent you numerous Emails to the new address since last night asking you to confirm my payment and order and you still haven’t answered me . What’s the problem ?