Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Wow, thought lr3 is like an ester, once in body will be IGF1, So running HGH and IGF1 LR3, what happens to my levels? Thanks
Running QSC’s GH and LR3 concurrently at 200mcg daily while reversing out of my prep. So far so good, feels like I’m on insulin and going slightly hypo pretty often but the pumps are brutal on just 2.2k calories coming out of my steep deficit.

Been also waking up lighter and more full after big refeeds and free meals but maybe that’s just the cortisol dump that comes with a bigger meal. Planning on running this for 3 weeks on, 1 week off and repeat till I run out of my box. Just my 2¢

You’ve replied to a lot of questions on Meso today, but i’ve sent you numerous Emails to the new address since last night asking you to confirm my payment and order and you still haven’t answered me . What’s the problem ?
why are you sending numerous emails since last night
you realise how annoying that can be and increases workload for the source

pay for order and sit tight for tracking

Running QSC’s GH and LR3 concurrently at 200mcg daily while reversing out of my prep. So far so good, feels like I’m on insulin and going slightly hypo pretty often but the pumps are brutal on just 2.2k calories coming out of my steep deficit.

Been also waking up lighter and more full after big refeeds and free meals but maybe that’s just the cortisol dump that comes with a bigger meal. Planning on running this for 3 weeks on, 1 week off and repeat till I run out of my box. Just my 2¢
thats a hearty dose of LR3

I made separate posts in the “testing” forum but wanted to share here-

Personal testing results from 3 USA domestic oils. All as expected.

Attachments

• IMG_0236.png
    IMG_0236.png
    191.6 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0235.png
    IMG_0235.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0234.png
    IMG_0234.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 236
I placed an order on Thursday and i’m still waiting for her to confirm. even after sending a few emails, and i have the latest address and she’s just not replying . i can’t see why ?