Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You can't tell the difference between a suspension and a solution.

Anavar suspension at 20mg/ml? Sure.

Solution? Sure. At 4.8mg/ml ethanol and I doubt anyone is ingesting 6ml pure ethanol each dose.

As I said, you failed chemistry.
cite where u got this from. from everything ive seen ~2% solution is fine(published data) with ethanol aswell as "recipes" of folks making 20mg/ml SOLUTION... where did u get ur info from? not only published but the fact its listed as MAX mg/ml would mean its NOT suspension.. sorry bud ur 100% wrong in this case..

lol nope didn't fail chem, worked in isotope lab and did undergrad and published my isotope work...

for those interested solubility info
"Soluble 1 in 5200 of water, 1 in 57 of alcohol (ie 1.8% or 18mg/ml), 1 in 69 of acetone, 1 in less than 5 of chloroform, and 1 in 860 of ether"

I mean pretty cut and dry ;) sorry bud, u are wrong. must of failed your GED eh?

Last edited:
Yeh, it's basically a term of endearment. 'Champ', 'Champion' and 'Buddy' are reserved for blokes you hate and usually result in punch on's. Onya mate
In the States "Champ" & "Buddy" are used the same, unless you are using them as terms of endearment with small children or pets.
I cringe when someone refers to another as "bud" as well.
I love breaking out the word "cunt" though. It's really versatile but soneone always gets butthurt...

My dude, what's up with the dislikes? I asked a question and someone already answered it for me. Why go through the extra trouble and waste the energy to not only dislike my posts, but also respond to them if they've already been addressed?

Do you not see why I'd ask that question in the first place? I'm used to paying ~$35 for 1 vial of Test and I'm seeing 10 vials for $95 on QSC's thread (which I've never been in nor posted in). I wanted to be 100% certain my eyes did not deceive me before potentially placing an order. Geez.

My dude, what's up with the dislikes? I asked a question and someone already answered it for me. Why go through the extra trouble and waste the energy to not only dislike my posts, but also respond to them if they've already been addressed?

Do you not see why I'd ask that question in the first place? I'm used to paying ~$35 for 1 vial of Test and I'm seeing 10 vials for $95 on QSC's thread (which I've never been in nor posted in). I wanted to be 100% certain my eyes did not deceive me before potentially placing an order. Geez.
He forgot to take his aromasin again

cite where u got this from. from everything ive seen ~2% solution is fine(published data) with ethanol aswell as "recipes" of folks making 20mg/ml SOLUTION... where did u get ur info from? not only published but the fact its listed as MAX mg/ml would mean its NOT suspension.. sorry bud ur 100% wrong in this case..

lol nope didn't fail chem, worked in isotope lab and did undergrad and published my isotope work...

for those interested solubility info
"Soluble 1 in 5200 of water, 1 in 57 of alcohol (ie 1.8% or 18mg/ml), 1 in 69 of acetone, 1 in less than 5 of chloroform, and 1 in 860 of ether"

I mean pretty cut and dry ;) sorry bud, u are wrong. must of failed your GED eh?
A little company named Sigma-Aldrich you dumb fuck.
1688100081659.png

Now tell me you and the bros on the forums are right and that shithead chemical engineers in that company are wrong.

You guys inject this thread the much needed life and vigor it sorely needs. Too much drama that it makes the telenovelas pale in comparison, we need this GED and chemistry lessons. Plus we get to have pub med studies and political interpretation laid down for us by forum experts lolol.

ORDER UPDATE: Took a full 1CC syringe of both the Tren E and Tren H. Probably the best Tren I've had so far, it's the first one to give me that little tickle/cough feeling and I get that good Tren feeling when I accidentally inject to a vein or artery a bit.
2-3 day shipping time

You guys inject this thread the much needed life and vigor it sorely needs. Too much drama that it makes the telenovelas pale in comparison, we need this GED and chemistry lessons. Plus we get to have pub med studies and political interpretation laid down for us by forum experts lolol.
Since the thread starter doesn't mind, I don't mind treating it like a public square.

ORDER UPDATE: Took a full 1CC syringe of both the Tren E and Tren H. Probably the best Tren I've had so far, it's the first one to give me that little tickle/cough feeling and I get that good Tren feeling when I accidentally inject to a vein or artery a bit.
2-3 day shipping time
So you think tren cough is only gotten when it’s good tren ? And you’ve only shot 2ml of the stuff and it’s the best tren you have had? You are talking absolute shite and don’t have a clue what you’re talking about