Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

+1 on the Retatrutide and the orforglipron, although the orforglipron will likely be challenging since oral GLP-1s require other ingredients so that it remains bioavailable despite being washed in stomach acid.
Trying to confirm this but I can't find anything about this in orforglipron studies. Some state that there's a 20-40% oral bioavailability. I think because it's not a peptide that it might not need those other ingredients, but I also can't find a detailed breakdown of the formulation they're using for the pills in the studies.

Do you see any results from it? I am just running it because of claims, not really seeing anything substantial
I didn’t notice much from it either. And I ran it higher than recommended. It may have played a role at turning some gray hair back to brown. But not sure and the effects are almost fully reversed by now. I was taking other peptides at same time. Epithalon and something else.

Sponsors

Latest posts