Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

was being an ass hat dont mind me..... to get that type of loss u basically have to be in a starved state. % is a weird metric as was it 400lbers loosing 100lbs? or 150lb loosing 35+ lbs both is insanity and cant imagine its healthy for body builders... like meth heads dont even loose that and aren't healthy looking. I could see 25% of ur excess fat or something like that.. but u gotta be loosing more than fat when u get that type of loss. some of u macro counters can do the math(obv little more too it with these GLP, but still). anything that sounds too good to be true, usually is.

Ok great I want to get my 5 year old daughter started on them the data shows that waiting any longer is counterproductive to her transition. Also do you think trenbolone would be more effective than testosterone when she needs to start the cross sex hormones?
I’ve fucked up responding twice … this breaks my heart!!! Fuck this guy!

Do the quingdao people respond in emails? I’ve payed an order since early June and nothing. This is very unlike them. Until now everything worked beautifully. And I’m not talking about small money here.

Do the quingdao people respond in emails? I’ve payed an order since early June and nothing. This is very unlike them. Until now everything worked beautifully. And I’m not talking about small money here.
Which email?
Have you followed up?
Any sort of confirmation of payment, order, anything?

I've had no issues at all with QSC.

Let me guess. US Domestic reship over 2kg?

Let me guess. US Domestic reship over 2kg?
Over two kg but not us. Not even close.
Which email?
Have you followed up?
Any sort of confirmation of payment, order, anything?

I've had no issues at all with QSC.
Literally all of the emails. I’m worried they are in trouble because I’ve been working with them for months. Confirmation of payment, orders everything. I don’t think they are scamming, they never have in the past why would they now? Last response was with a pm here today telling to mail another email and what not. But no response yet.

God dammit I hope they are ok and hopefully I either get my money back or the order or smt

Gotcha, yeah us shipping is delayed for a minute. They got me a tracking 2 days ago from the new email. Hope you get a reply soon!