Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Have the preorders for Tirzepatide started being sent out? Made an order for those plus some other goodies, and haven't heard back since through any of the emails.

I
Why the space before the exclamation marks?

And capitals for words that don't require capitals?
I am just curious......I always thought that to be grammatically correct you need a space immediately preceeding the exclamation mark....? Is it not grammatically correct to put a space right before the exclamation mark ? Thanks !!!!

I keep being told in emails that my international US reship order is being postponed because of customs inspections, is this true? I've spoken to others who placed international orders after me, and their products have shipped and cleared customs with no issues

I keep being told in emails that my international US reship order is being postponed because of customs inspections, is this true? I've spoken to others who placed international orders after me, and their products have shipped and cleared customs with no issues
Was it a larger order? Tracy said that 2kg+ orders are being postponed for a bit due to increased customs activity. Smaller orders are gtg because they go with a different carrier.

My dude, what's up with the dislikes? I asked a question and someone already answered it for me. Why go through the extra trouble and waste the energy to not only dislike my posts, but also respond to them if they've already been addressed?

Do you not see why I'd ask that question in the first place? I'm used to paying ~$35 for 1 vial of Test and I'm seeing 10 vials for $95 on QSC's thread (which I've never been in nor posted in). I wanted to be 100% certain my eyes did not deceive me before potentially placing an order. Geez.
No your eyes are fine its your mind that is letting you down.

Wow, thought lr3 is like an ester, once in body will be IGF1, So running HGH and IGF1 LR3, what happens to my levels? Thanks
I'm currently running GH along with IGF-1 LR3. Both from QSC.

I dont care about IGF levels. For me, the LR3 acts sort of like a replacement for insulin. Helps shuttle glucose into muscles and helps with insulin resistance. If for nothing else, the LR3 is very useful for this purpose.

Bros. Whats QSC quality like? Any pip? Good results? Been running geneza and zydus cadila. Want to try something new. Let your boy know. Peace kings.
I’d trade all my QSC gear for one vial of that old geneza NAPs.

You already have the best gear that’s ever been made king.