Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Nope, the post was for ask if I’m using the correct email address. Please don’t flame every post just for fun.
It’s actually in your own best interest to not make posts that connect this account with an email that you give your name and home address.
Yes, a bunch of people in this thread do that but they are all fucking stupid. Don’t be like them lol
For your own opsec try not to give information on this thread or in this forum that connects to your email. By stating that you just sent an email and the subject matter you are doing that. This is even more important now that encrypted email is no longer being used.

I wanted to order 2700 I.U HGH and some other things. QSC informed me that they would only ship the HGH from the EU warehouse.

since when is it like this? I would have to pay twice the shipping cost. I read here in the thread that an order from the international warehouse is possible from 1000 IU (10 kits), especially since everything in the EU warehouse is much more expensive.

I wanted to order 2700 I.U HGH and some other things. QSC informed me that they would only ship the HGH from the EU warehouse.

since when is it like this? I would have to pay twice the shipping cost. I read here in the thread that an order from the international warehouse is possible from 1000 IU (10 kits), especially since everything in the EU warehouse is much more expensive.
Tough titties. New rule for a few months.

Been that way for a few months now sorry bub.

One way around that may be to order the 150iu kits international since they are not in stock domestic but I'm not sure that's something they will do for you EU folks.

Pretty sure it's because of the overhead involved in the domestic warehouse etc.

Gtfo out of here with your advertising for another source.
If anyone even farts in the direction of QSC anywhere on the forum your shill ass shows up to give hand jobs. At this point , I’m convinced you’re getting kick backs. It’s you that needs to gtfo!

So what are then the benefits using IGF1LR3? No IGF1 increase, doesnt help with fat burning, acts like insulin? So run insulin instead
Most but majority of drugs are working differently on individuals , same as IGF-1 LR3, you could get a high IGF-1 level and you could not, great results, and get nothing. The way how it works on each person is complicated but you will definitely get a good pump, good metabolism, at least normal BG range , some fat loss, less dangerous than insulin and it might help with some lean muscles built. You just need to give it a go and see if it works for you or not but it’s worth trying and one kit can last two cycles. There are also two other types which is receptor grade and media grade, they are synthetic variant of IGf-1 you can read about them online.

Last edited:

Sponsors