Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

just wanted to leave my opinion regarding QSC's services, I've had several orders with him since last year up until now, both EU domestic and from china, they've all arrived in a timely manner (EU 3-4 days, China 13-14 days), all parcels contained the desired items aka no missing stuff and customer service is alright as well, he always replied to my emails in less than 24h

just wanted to leave my opinion regarding QSC's services, I've had several orders with him since last year up until now, both EU domestic and from china, they've all arrived in a timely manner (EU 3-4 days, China 13-14 days), all parcels contained the desired items aka no missing stuff and customer service is alright as well, he always replied to my emails in less than 24h
Good to know, placed my first order from China and 3 weeks after receiving the tracking still no updates.
Can't complain as I sent an email 10 days ago and they replied me same day (I don't really send many emails as is pointless)
Send an email today to ask for an update and will see what they say

Unfortunately, my first order with QSC was a bust as it seems the postal service lost my order and there's no reship.

Read most the recent comments on here at the time and decided to give them a try in February. Placed an order and made payment, then received tracking number on Feb 15. Noticed the tracking number wasn't updating, communicated with them and was told it takes 2 - 3 weeks for the package to get to NL and tracking to be updated. After another complaint, 30 days since the orginal shipment date, an updated tracking number was provided on March 17 which showed the package progress.

Things moved quickly up until April 4 when all tracking ceased after the status of "Exported from the departure country". Waited another 28 days (58 days since orginal tracking number/order placement) before complaining about the issue. Got a very unhelpful response that they don't know how long shipment to my location in Sub-Saharan Africa is, the local post office has likely lost it and they're sorry for my loss. Responded about how ridiculous and unhelpful their response was and inquired what their reship policy is. The reps response as that "African countries do not have a reship policy" and this has been mentioned in the Mesp-Rx forums. I've been searching for any post where I missed the reps stating it but can't seem to find anything like that. It's been 82 days since the original tracking number was provided and 65 days since the last tracking update.

Just for clarity, the local post office rarely loses orders and the parcel never registered as within the country. I even visited my local post office multiple times to check on whether it had been registered on their internal systems from the international airport as PostNL parcel doesn't take more than 7 - 14 days to show up within the country. This isn't my first rodeo with a UG source.

In summary, didn't receive my order, lost by postal service, no reship. I kinda blame myself for not asking what the reship or insurance option was before ordering. I operated on the assumption that QCS worked like Basicstero, DO or even SG in their customer guarantee. My mistake and I'm out of roughly $569.

Anyways, for customer based in Sub-Saharan Africa, please do your research and know the risk you're taking. QCS should make it clear in their pricing documents or first mail which countries do or do not have a reship policy.

Not here to rag on QCS as a source or anything. They seem to have tons of good reviews on here and I wish I could've joined in cause I'm yet to see negative reviews. Just wish communication was a bit clearer from the get-go.

Glad to answer any questions or clarify any confusion from this. Thanks.
As weird as this would seem after so long, I have an update on this order.

After roughly 64 days last tracking update (110 days since shipping), the tracking suddenly updated as "Processed in country of destination". Took another 27 days to get to my City. Picked up the order this week. Total T/A time is 138 days which is very unusual as the normal T/A for previous orders from other sources is 14 - 21 days. Seems everything went well till it got to my country. Postal office apparently had a backlog of parcels dating to March that hadn't arrived or cleared customs. Found this out after everything.

Sent a mail requesting ID of the compounds, still waiting for a response. Also seems to be missing some items but can't be sure what till I get a response.

All-in-all, glad that at least some part of it arrived. Still waiting for a reply to my email to know what's next.

Placed an EU WAREHOUSE order on sunday 2th july, today i've picked up the parcel at parcel shop. Like the new packaging with thermal wrapping. Best Seller.

The current shipping situation to USA for large parcels is complicated, so please don't keep asking me about domestic restocks because there will be no restocks until the situation is 100% safe.
When we arrange stocks, it's 500-1000 kits per parcel and sometimes more.

We can't take irresponsible decisions and start shipping stocks while inspections of the large cargo line are high.

Same for Canada, because the line used is the same.

I expect from you more patience if you place large orders as well.
Some are split in seperate small ones, and some cannot. So you should wait.

The 26th of June is International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking.

It happened that few days before this day, US customs seized a very very large cargo of Fentanyl precursors, which drive them crazy and fucked up the line many chinese use for big parcels. Now every cargo is highly inspected.

You will hear about several seizure experiences with other chinese sources, we have been warned about this by our contacts, that's why until now we haven't any seizure yet.
We do our best to ship safely, minimize the risk on the warehouse, we've been delivering you successfully, fastly, since 2 years that we are here, so it will be nice to not act like jerks during a small period of the year when the inspections are high.

For Canadians, the china post or special lines takes lately between 30 and 60 days, so if you are not ready mentally to wait for your parcels up to 2 months, please don't order.

I've noticed also some initial parcels that we reshipped has been delivered successfully, so customers are invited to pay the double parcel they got.
Time of awaiting from last tracking update for canadian orders has been changed from 2 months to 3 months.
So again, if you are not ready to wait 3 months from last tracking update to get your reship, please don't order and buy elsewhere.

And last thing for europeans, I am getting sick of super careful customers providing fake names, fake addresses, packstations addresses, and getting their parcels returned or customers who don't wanna pick their parcels in time because they are "scared" of the post office man. If you are scared don't buy steroids.
Now it's gonna be a rule, if your parcel is returned, it's not eligible for reship. Make sure from now on to pick up your parcels in time, provide real names and normal addresses for smooth deliveries. Once your parcels are returned, just accept the loss, i might reply to explain the situation 2 or 3 emails, after that if you insist on spamming me, your emails will be ghosted.

Deca minimum raw is 100g now, very complicated to pack during this weather.

tirzepatide 15mg in production.

HGH pens expected to be available in spanish warehouse in a month or 2. Demand on HGH is very high now.

HGH Canada domestic after processing the paid orders is sold out.

Deca minimum raw is 100g now, very complicated to pack during this weather.

tirzepatide 15mg in production.

HGH pens expected to be available in spanish warehouse in a month or 2. Demand on HGH is very high now.

HGH Canada domestic after processing the paid orders is sold out.
Will you guys ever stock lantus insulin pens

It happened that few days before this day, US customs seized a very very large cargo of Fentanyl precursors, which drive them crazy and fucked up the line many chinese use for big parcels. Now every cargo is highly inspected.

I’m glad cargo is inspected well!!! Those groups should be hung in public in front of their families who send fentanyl!! Scum of the earth. Keep up the great work QSC!!!

The current shipping situation to USA for large parcels is complicated, so please don't keep asking me about domestic restocks because there will be no restocks until the situation is 100% safe.
When we arrange stocks, it's 500-1000 kits per parcel and sometimes more.

We can't take irresponsible decisions and start shipping stocks while inspections of the large cargo line are high.

Same for Canada, because the line used is the same.

I expect from you more patience if you place large orders as well.
Some are split in seperate small ones, and some cannot. So you should wait.

The 26th of June is International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking.

You will hear about several seizure experiences with other chinese sources, we have been warned about this by our contacts, that's why until now we haven't any seizure yet.
We do our best to ship safely, minimize the risk on the warehouse, we've been delivering you successfully, fastly, since 2 years that we are here, so it will be nice to not act like jerks during a small period of the year when the inspections are high.

For Canadians, the china post or special lines takes lately between 30 and 60 days, so if you are not ready mentally to wait for your parcels up to 2 months, please don't order.

I've noticed also some initial parcels that we reshipped has been delivered successfully, so customers are invited to pay the double parcel they got.
Time of awaiting from last tracking update for canadian orders has been changed from 2 months to 3 months.
So again, if you are not ready to wait 3 months from last tracking update to get your reship, please don't order and buy elsewhere.

And last thing for europeans, I am getting sick of super careful customers providing fake names, fake addresses, packstations addresses, and getting their parcels returned or customers who don't wanna pick their parcels in time because they are "scared" of the post office man. If you are scared don't buy steroids.
Now it's gonna be a rule, if your parcel is returned, it's not eligible for reship. Make sure from now on to pick up your parcels in time, provide real names and normal addresses for smooth deliveries. Once your parcels are returned, just accept the loss, i might reply to explain the situation 2 or 3 emails, after that if you insist on spamming me, your emails will be ghosted.
Thanks for the clarification. It helps alot that you made this public announcement and I think most of us really appreciate it.

Everything has been super smooth so to see a break in normal operations made a lot of hs panic.

Thanks for the clarification. It helps alot that you made this public announcement and I think most of us really appreciate it.

Everything has been super smooth so to see a break in normal operations made a lot of hs panic.
The problem with public announcements is that a bunch of illiterate here will always understand it in a wrong way and start spreading rumors.

Once a pack is shipped it's out of the hands of the supplier. Lol. I'm going on 40 days since order was placed but it's not like QSC can make it magically go faster. Unfortunate timing I guess considering this is a large order for me.

Once a pack is shipped it's out of the hands of the supplier. Lol. I'm going on 40 days since order was placed but it's not like QSC can make it magically go faster. Unfortunate timing I guess considering this is a large order for me.
Call the USPS office and ask them where your gear is. Thats what I do

Spilled berberine?........ lol
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals told me that it is contamination from dnp.
It seems odd to me, since the dnp was in a double sealed bag and all zip bags are externally clean.

What should I do?
Since the powder "contaminated" was designated to injection after filtration, should I toss away these bags?
Ask for a reshipping for improper packing?

I really do not know what to do. Please advice me.
Thanks

And last thing for europeans, I am getting sick of super careful customers providing fake names, fake addresses, packstations addresses

What is the problem with Packstations (DHL) though?

If I choose PostNL for international shipping, it would be always delivered by DHL in Germany, so it would be perfectly safe for any Packstation address. I see no reason why it would be returned to sender.

Or are you talking about other pickup shops by Hermes and such?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals told me that it is contamination from dnp.
It seems odd to me, since the dnp was in a double sealed bag and all zip bags are externally clean.

What should I do?
Since the powder "contaminated" was designated to injection after filtration, should I toss away these bags?
Ask for a reshipping for improper packing?

I really do not know what to do. Please advice me.
Thanks
From what I understood, the yellowish color was on the outside of the bag, if not and you mean the color of the raw, then it has nothing to do with the DNP and it's the color of raw itself, and when you have doubts about contamination you send for testing.
The word contamination itself doesn't make sense for raws, contamination is for sterile compounds, raws are not sterile. Raws can have impurities, not contaminations.

Last edited:
What is the problem with Packstations (DHL) though?

If I choose PostNL for international shipping, it would be always delivered by DHL in Germany, so it would be perfectly safe for any Packstation address. I see no reason why it would be returned to sender.

Or are you talking about other pickup shops by Hermes and such?
There is no problem, I just mentionned if the package is returned and the address is a packstation or pick up shop it won't be reshipped.

My shipping manager spends an absurd amount of time on the phone with customers who demand we pick up our magic big red phone that connects us directly to carrier employee in closest proximity to their package and tell them to drop everything they're doing and hand-deliver their precious package immediately.

All the shipping carriers suck, and guaranteed they'll suck most when you're waiting on something urgent or expensive.