Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Deca minimum raw is 100g now, very complicated to pack during this weather.

tirzepatide 15mg in production.

HGH pens expected to be available in spanish warehouse in a month or 2. Demand on HGH is very high now.

HGH Canada domestic after processing the paid orders is sold out.
When will the pens be available domestic? Once everything is cleared up with the inspections? And is it the same hgh that's in the 100iu Bluetop kits?

When will the pens be available domestic? Once everything is cleared up with the inspections? And is it the same hgh that's in the 100iu Bluetop kits?
The current shipping situation to USA for large parcels is complicated, so please don't keep asking me about domestic restocks because there will be no restocks until the situation is 100% safe.
It's almost as if the questions answer themselves....

Buyer:I never got my package!

Shipper: It was shipped to the exact name address that you posted, it said it was returned cause Tom Smith doesn't live there, now it's in the shipping black hole. Is your real name Tom Smith?

Buyer: You scammed me!

People don't realize it raises red flags to return addresses as well
If people are that scared you can get a po box and run it under your company name. It's still of course tied to your real ID but a large number of po boxes are ebay and Amazon store names. Like you could open one called....

Fantastic Part Parts
PO BOX Deez Nutz
New York New York
Your name wouldn't be on the package but still the box is tied to your ID.

If people are that scared you can get a po box and run it under your company name. It's still of course tied to your real ID but a large number of po boxes are ebay and Amazon store names. Like you could open one called....

Fantastic Part Parts
PO BOX Deez Nutz
New York New York
Your name wouldn't be on the package but still the box is tied to your ID.
you dont have to dox yourself. Ask to delete your address.

Deez nutz is too obvious

my guess would be 35 iu and 65 USD domestic price in ~4 months.

although what would be better is tirz or sema pens ;) although ya obv something used daily its WAY more convenient.

From what I understood, the yellowish color was on the outside of the bag, if not and you mean the color of the raw, then it has nothing to do with the DNP and it's the color of raw itself, and when you have doubts about contamination you send for testing.
The word contamination itself doesn't make sense for raws, contamination is for sterile compounds, raws are not sterile. Raws can have impurities, not contaminations.
are you jacked handsome and smart?

y / n

It's the color of raw then.
So I opened one bag. The inside bag, around the zip area that is not in contact with the raw, is yellowish, so I guess you were correct the 1st time.
Since the raw itself could not have stained the zip area of the internal bag.

I have checked another raw and it's the same. I should have done it earlier but I was waiting for your reply before opening the bags.

It is color dropped from the DNP.

Then, are those raws safe to use?
Did the color only penetrate those bags or also the DNP itself? Because I do not want to absorb unweighted quantity of DNP.

So I opened one bag. The inside bag, around the zip area that is not in contact with the raw, is yellowish, so I guess you were correct the 1st time.
Since the raw itself could not have stained the zip area of the internal bag.

I have checked another raw and it's the same. I should have done it earlier but I was waiting for your reply before opening the bags.

It is color dropped from the DNP.

Then, are those raws safe to use?
Did the color only penetrate those bags or also the DNP itself? Because I do not want to absorb unweighted quantity of DNP.
When you post shit like this it's unacceptable. You need to state it isn't contaminated....

It made it sound like the whole thing was contaminated with yellow powder.

When you post shit like this it's unacceptable. You need to state it isn't contaminated....

It made it sound like the whole thing was contaminated with yellow powder.
I am sorry I wasn't clear enough and I made you misunderstand.
There was also a picture on the previous post, maybe you missed it.

Anyway, yes, every raw is partially "contaminated" with yellow powder (that is the white raw itself tainted with color dropped from the DNP bag) as you can see from these photos I am just adding.

You can see the zip area of the internal bag ALSO tainted yellow. Part that was NOT in direct contact with the raw itself.
That's why I think the 1st hypothesis of QSC was correct, it's color dropping from the DNP.

But I still do not know what to do with those raws.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 144
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited: