Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There is no problem, I just mentionned if the package is returned and the address is a packstation or pick up shop it won't be reshipped.
Buyer:I never got my package!

Shipper: It was shipped to the exact name address that you posted, it said it was returned cause Tom Smith doesn't live there, now it's in the shipping black hole. Is your real name Tom Smith?

Buyer: You scammed me!

People don't realize it raises red flags to return addresses as well

Buyer:I never got my package!

Shipper: It was shipped to the exact name address that you posted, it said it was returned cause Tom Smith doesn't live there, now it's in the shipping black hole. Is your real name Tom Smith?

Buyer: You scammed me!

People don't realize it raises red flags to return addresses as well
You forgot the:

I've always used fake name without problem !

Peptides on employers drug test

Can Tirzepatide, BPC-157, and TB-500 but not testosterone and temazepam show on a employer drug test?

From what I understood, the yellowish color was on the outside of the bag, if not and you mean the color of the raw, then it has nothing to do with the DNP and it's the color of raw itself, and when you have doubts about contamination you send for testing.
The word contamination itself doesn't make sense for raws, contamination is for sterile compounds, raws are not sterile. Raws can have impurities, not contaminations.
No, the impurity is inside the bags.
The outside of the bag seems fine to me and does not drop color.

So what's that? Do you need more photos?
I still haven't opened those bags, waiting for your confirmation on what to do...

Benzos aren't on a basic 5 panel drug test but can certainly be added. It is fairly common to screen for more drugs, depending on the type of employment you are seeking.

Benzos aren't on a basic 5 panel drug test but can certainly be added. It is fairly common to screen for more drugs, depending on the type of employment you are seeking.
It’s a random not pre employment. Not a sensitive position or anything. Not me someone I know.