Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I am sorry I wasn't clear enough and I made you misunderstand.
There was also a picture on the previous post, maybe you missed it.

Anyway, yes, every raw is partially "contaminated" with yellow powder (that is the white raw itself tainted with color dropped from the DNP bag) as you can see from these photos I am just adding.

You can see the zip area of the internal bag ALSO tainted yellow. Part that was NOT in direct contact with the raw itself.
That's why I think the 1st hypothesis of QSC was correct, it's color dropping from the DNP.

But I still do not know what to do with those raws.
I would really appreciate an indication on what to do @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Use the raws, no worries
Without discarding the yellow part, right? Is it just color (pigment) or also dnp molecule that penetrated in the raws?

Last question.
Can I store the wet dnp in a glass container? So it will not stain through the plastic bags?
Do you also know what percentage of water has your DNP?

Thank you for your time mate!

Oh I'm totally in. Anyone have experiencing bringing their balls back with HMG WHILE running deca? HCG doesn't do anything on deca.
i heard hmg can get you fat orangutan balls.
they get so big full and juicy, hanging so low and heavy.

im half ready to try it myself and see what kinda loads i can bust

Without discarding the yellow part, right? Is it just color (pigment) or also dnp molecule that penetrated in the raws?

Last question.
Can I store the wet dnp in a glass container? So it will not stain through the plastic bags?

I bet the yellow part is the best part !

Last question.

yes disgard it.
You can store it in glass container, better than plastic.
I don't know the % of water used by the factory, all I know when I sent it to Jano it tested +98%, Idk if the % of water matters.