Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So I opened one bag. The inside bag, around the zip area that is not in contact with the raw, is yellowish, so I guess you were correct the 1st time.
Since the raw itself could not have stained the zip area of the internal bag.

I have checked another raw and it's the same. I should have done it earlier but I was waiting for your reply before opening the bags.

It is color dropped from the DNP.

Then, are those raws safe to use?
Did the color only penetrate those bags or also the DNP itself? Because I do not want to absorb unweighted quantity of DNP.
Get it tested by janoshik. Either way you're out of money -- chances of QSC reimbursing you is super low because then every idiot would order $1000 of raws and contaminate a 2 gram sample with DNP and send to Jana to get $1000 of raws for $200. It's not sustainable for QSC to reimburse this.

But if you can prove it, QSC can tighten up their packaging process to prevent future contamination.

What's in it for you? There's a good chance that it's only yellow because of exposure to oxygen in the unfilled part of the bag. If you get it tested at Janoshik and it turns out there's no DNP/etc, then congratulations, you saved money by not needing to re-buy the raws.

High Quality 99% Purity BMK Powder BNK oil Pharmaceutical Chemical CAS 20320-59-6 of Pharmaceutical intermediate from China Suppliers - 171789895 ?

This is not BMK. It's Diethyl(phenylacetyl)malonate (CAS 20320-59-6). I can't find any information that indicates its controlled in the USA like actual BMK.

Also, QSC is an actual chemical supplier with thousands of chemicals that aren't relevant to AAS / MesoRX users. They may sell things that are banned in the USA to other countries like South Africa, etc. That's not really an indictment against their participation at MesoRX.

why would fentanyl be better than anything else for emergency drug therapy?
Morphine is contraindicated for acute coronary syndrome treatment due to increase risk clotting and with traumatic injuries Fentanyl is less likely to impact vitals like blood pressure compared to morphine which is critical in certain situations. Many pts also have allergies/anaphylatic reactions to morphine. Basically, fentanyl is cheap, powerful and does not effect mortality rates compared to morphine. Intranasal fentanyl administration is also useful for paediatric patients as reduces the need for I.V. access to manage some paediatric emergencies. That said, in the wrong hands it is deadly. A basic morphine dose for adults could start at 2.5mg compared to an adult i.v. fentanyl push of 10 micrograms.

I don't plan to use for fertility, just to increase my nuts' size. Would this not be effective for this purpose? I'm also using 250iu HCG EOD.

May I ask what you'd recommend? I'm asking genuinely as it's very difficult to find information on HMG and reviving your balls. Everything is on fertility, lol.
I’ve been on HCG for six years along with trt and haven’t lost any testicular size. HCG alone is enough and a low dose of HMG wouldn’t add any material benefit.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals any chanc
Since you talked about Orlistat

ORLISTAT (WEIGHT LOSS)
CAS 96829-58-2
Available

10g $40
100g $65
1kg $415

What is Orlistat?​

Orlistat is a drug designed to treat obesity. Its primary function is preventing the absorption of fats from the human diet by acting as a lipase inhibitor, thereby reducing caloric intake. It is intended for use in conjunction with a healthcare provider-supervised reduced-calorie diet.

Orlistat is the saturated derivative of lipstatin, a potent natural inhibitor of pancreatic lipases isolated from the bacterium Streptomyces toxytricini. However, due to its relative simplicity and stability, orlistat was chosen over lipstatin for development as an anti-obesity drug.

The effectiveness of orlistat in promoting weight loss is definite but modest.
Pooled data from clinical trials suggest that people given orlistat in addition to lifestyle modifications, such as diet and exercise, lose about 2–3 kilograms (4.4–6.6 lb) more than those not taking the drug over the course of a year. Orlistat also modestly reduces blood pressure and appears to prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes, whether from the weight loss itself or to other effects. In a large randomized controlled trial, orlistat was found to reduce the incidence of diabetes by nearly 40% in obese people.
Hi QSC, are you also able to cetilistat? I've seen a few indian pharma companies producing it now, apparently effect is similar to orlistat but without of the 'shitty' side effects

I’ve been on HCG for six years along with trt and haven’t lost any testicular size. HCG alone is enough and a low dose of HMG wouldn’t add any material benefit.
So maybe I'm just using too little? Ive been using deca at various doses year round, right now at deca 375mg/test e 600mg week and don't plan to increase any longer. I hear deca is highly suppressive. Is it still possible to use a higher dose of HCG even with deca present, or would it be a waste of HCG I'm wondering.

Thanks for chiming in. I've heard all sorts of stuff saying HCG for sperm, HMG for ball size, vice versa, need both, no only rFSH, etc. It seems that finding answers on how to plump the almonds back up are not a valued concern for people on gear lol(joking)

When you're typing up the fake emails tonight, make sure to use Comic Sans font like QSC does in all their emails. That way we know it's real.
High Quality 99% Purity BMK Powder BNK oil Pharmaceutical Chemical CAS 20320-59-6 of Pharmaceutical intermediate from China Suppliers - 171789895 ?

This is not BMK. It's Diethyl(phenylacetyl)malonate (CAS 20320-59-6). I can't find any information that indicates its controlled in the USA like actual BMK.

Also, QSC is an actual chemical supplier with thousands of chemicals that aren't relevant to AAS / MesoRX users. They may sell things that are banned in the USA to other countries like South Africa, etc. That's not really an indictment against their participation at MesoRX.
1. If proof of soliciting the sale of recreational drugs and precursors is shown, it’s fake
2. Even if the proof isn’t fake, the BMK that Tracy solicits the sale of isn’t real BMK used to make meth, it’s fake BMK
3. Even if it’s real BMK used for amphetamine production, it’s not a big deal.

Boy you really went through the whole desperate list of defences. Now I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to your boss. He called me a liar so I asked him a simple question. If I post the proof of him soliciting the sale of BMK, or BDO, 1,4 butanediol, etc., will he leave Meso? You wanna be his mouth puppet again for this one or you want to let him answer for himself?

Tick tock.

For all the Aussies . I ordered 200iu from the international warehouse and from the moment I paid it was 2 weeks and 2 days to arrive at my door . I wasn’t expecting it until end of next week but it arrived today . 10/10 service .

will he leave Meso?
Why are you and a few other Canadian cocksuckers hellbent on him leaving Meso? It's harm reduction or he fucked you and your buddies business so far up the ass that the shit you have for brains spewed out the wrong hole?

Either way, post proof and since @Millard has clearly stated that rec drugs is forbidden he will ban him.

But if you spew lies you should be banned along with your asswipes buddies.

Deal?

Why are you and a few other Canadian cocksuckers hellbent on him leaving Meso? It's harm reduction or he fucked you and your buddies business so far up the ass that the shit you have for brains spewed out the wrong hole?

Either way, post proof and since @Millard has clearly stated that rec drugs is forbidden he will ban him.

But if you spew lies you should be banned along with your asswipes buddies.

Deal?
Him leaving Meso doesn’t matter to me, but it matters to him. You don’t need to respond for him. He claimed I’m a liar so let’s see how confident he is in that claim and let him answer for himself to the wager. It’s a very simple and straight forward offer.