Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Him leaving Meso doesn’t matter to me, but it matters to him. You don’t need to respond for him. He claimed I’m a liar so let’s see how confident he is in that claim and let him answer for himself to the wager. It’s a very simple and straight forward offer.
He is on PM so anyone can find him and some say he is in Reddit too.

And let's not kid ourselves, it does matter to you a ndyour associates since you are on his ass since the toremifene fuck up afaik from reading into the whole situation.

He is on PM so anyone can find him and some say he is in Reddit too.

And let's not kid ourselves, it does matter to you a ndyour associates since you are on his ass since the toremifene fuck up afaik from reading into the whole situation.
And he can sell his drugs in those places all he wants but he called me a liar here so I’m making him a simple offer for Meso. Don’t you think it’s a fair offer? Surely if he’s confident he hasn’t solicited the sale of these drugs then it’s no big deal, right?

Deca minimum raw is 100g now, very complicated to pack during this weather.

tirzepatide 15mg in production.

HGH pens expected to be available in spanish warehouse in a month or 2. Demand on HGH is very high now.

HGH Canada domestic after processing the paid orders is sold out.

Starting a spanish warehouse? Wow great

So maybe I'm just using too little? Ive been using deca at various doses year round, right now at deca 375mg/test e 600mg week and don't plan to increase any longer. I hear deca is highly suppressive. Is it still possible to use a higher dose of HCG even with deca present, or would it be a waste of HCG I'm wondering.
You may need more than the next guy, that’s certainly a possibility. You may also have some more serious testicular damage that’s causing them to remain atrophied. There comes a point when HCG can’t reverse things as long as you’re still on a heavy load of AAS, and you could be there right now. Really hard to make that determination as a stranger.

Correct me if I'm wrong - but isn't FSH what is important for testicle size, and LH more so for semen quality?

I may be getting it mixed up.
Yes, the main actor determining testicular size is FSH, given that testes are made up mainly of sperm cells line, surrounding and going into seminal tubules, and that these ones mature from their precursor through Sertoli Cells action. Also LH (and so HCG) is important in this process because intratesticular testosterone, produced by Leydig Cells in response to LH/HCG, is fundamental for some stage of sperm cells maturation. But, between them , FSH is more important in determining testicular size

yes disgard it.
You can store it in glass container, better than plastic.
I don't know the % of water used by the factory, all I know when I sent it to Jano it tested +98%, Idk if the % of water matters.
So I have just discarded only the yellow powder, kept the rest.
I would like to ask you how does your policy work in cases like this one.
Would be ok for you give me a credit on my next order for the amount of wasted raws?

Raw 3: 27g = 13$
Raw 4: 13g = 6$
Raw 5: 16g = 7$
Raw 7: 24g = 13$
Raw L: 227g = 20$

Tot. wasted 59$

I would like to point out that I am not pretending anything, just politely asking.
All my other orders always went well without a single problem. And I will keep purchasing from you whatever you decide, 1 mistake will not discourage me.

Maybe, next time you ship dnp, wrap him with some air-ball paper and a small cardboard and everything should be fine.

Thank you no matter what you decide.

And he can sell his drugs in those places all he wants but he called me a liar here so I’m making him a simple offer for Meso. Don’t you think it’s a fair offer? Surely if he’s confident he hasn’t solicited the sale of these drugs then it’s no big deal, right?
You are a liar because you said I openely advertised: benzos, amphetamines, and F precursors.

If we talk about BDO, it's a 100% legal chemical in China, and since I had my doubts about it I already asked Millard about it 1 year ago (still have the chat) and he told me to not advertise it in Meso, and not include it on public lists.
So I never did that.

Same for GBL, and it was banned few months ago in China too.

I removed also Tianeptine from my price list and never included it, even it's legal in many USA states, for the simple reason that it can be abused and after a little chat with Millard he adviced me to not offer this.

For BMK, it's a chemical out of many, used to create nasal decongestants like and to create cleaning agents and stain removers, so it's legal in china, but still I never advertise it in Meso for the simple reason that it can be used for other reasons such as precursor and I never sold a single gram of it.

Our company is very strict regarding this subject, because lately many chinese have been busted, and as chemical sellers we don't know always the bad use of some chemicals, so when we know it's linked and related to reactional drugs productions, we stop selling and get rid of the stock.

As far as I know I've always did the necessary to keep this business far from all those shitty compounds, and to keep us far for LE attention, so I never advertised any of the drugs or drug precursors in meso.

It's always been the deseperate way of the haters to attack chinese sources, is to talk about them like Fentanyl sellers.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I have purchased the following and could use some help in identifying by cap color. Would you please specify each? (No written indication on cartons)

- 10 IU HGH
- 15 IU HGH
- 5 mg BPC 157
- 10 mg BPC 157
- 5mg TB 500

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I have purchased the following and could use some help in identifying by cap color. Would you please specify each? (No written indication on cartons)

- 10 IU HGH
- 15 IU HGH
- 5 mg BPC 157
- 10 mg BPC 157
- 5mg TB 500
email me, and I think you have marks on the bottom of boxes.

I will reply I bit slowly to emails during weekends, but will get you all the marks as soon as I can If you already sent an email

We are running low on some oils in USA warehouse:

MENT
Bold C
test U
Superdrol
low stock

Hgh, Primo 200 and tren A sold out

EU warehouse:
Low stock trestolone enanthate.

BPC157 and TB500 sold out.

lol no its slightly cheaper, yikes usa REALLY needs to invest in schooling...

3.33$(15mg) vs 3.5$(10mg) per mg....
School here in the states is about indoctrination and not about actual teaching and learning. They don't want people being able to problem solve so they can push what they want without question.

email me, and I think you have marks on the bottom of boxes.

I will reply I bit slowly to emails during weekends, but will get you all the marks as soon as I can If you already sent an email
No marks on boxes at all on these products.

(which is abnormal) Will absolutely email.

Last edited: