Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

At 10iu the answer is ‘very little’.
I don't plan to use for fertility, just to increase my nuts' size. Would this not be effective for this purpose? I'm also using 250iu HCG EOD.

May I ask what you'd recommend? I'm asking genuinely as it's very difficult to find information on HMG and reviving your balls. Everything is on fertility, lol.

I don't plan to use for fertility, just to increase my nuts' size. Would this not be effective for this purpose? I'm also using 250iu HCG EOD.

May I ask what you'd recommend? I'm asking genuinely as it's very difficult to find information on HMG and reviving your balls. Everything is on fertility, lol.
70iu/week isn't going to a damn thing for sack volume. I'd recommend a higher dose of HCG instead.

is it possible its just powder that was leaked from first bag and now in the second bag and had been exposed to moisture/heat changing its color? could try a small amount of powder and see if goes yellow sitting out in humid air...

just sorta looks like its on parts of the bags on one side of a package that had been exposed to moisture or perhaps some other solvent was leaking on the ship in a different package.

the good news is its just in the secondary bag.. but IMO a little powder often happens in the second bag and why its there and possibly was humid day during packing or for whatever reason and was condensation..

also may be fentanyl who knows... but you can figure out if its just moisture/heat causing it. ESP if the ones with yellow powder all are Dif test esters or similar compounds that may turn similar color.

is it possible its just powder that was leaked from first bag and now in the second bag and had been exposed to moisture/heat changing its color? could try a small amount of powder and see if goes yellow sitting out in humid air...

just sorta looks like its on parts of the bags on one side of a package that had been exposed to moisture or perhaps some other solvent was leaking on the ship in a different package.

the good news is its just in the secondary bag.. but IMO a little powder often happens in the second bag and why its there and possibly was humid day during packing or for whatever reason and was condensation..

also may be fentanyl who knows... but you can figure out if its just moisture/heat causing it. ESP if the ones with yellow powder all are Dif test esters or similar compounds that may turn similar color.
Lol considering everything that's been going on in the world maybe we don't drop the "F," word in relation to our PED's.

Let's not provide ANY opportunity for misunderstanding for those who read these forums, qsc isn't involved in the F game. We just want our hgh and raws and primo. All that other shit is for the birds.

But seriously, be careful brining that up, even as a joke, you don't want to bring more heat into our little corner of the internet than there already is.

Lol considering everything that's been going on in the world maybe we don't drop the "F," word in relation to our PED's.

Let's not provide ANY opportunity for misunderstanding for those who read these forums, qsc isn't involved in the F game. We just want our hgh and raws and primo. All that other shit is for the birds.

But seriously, be careful brining that up, even as a joke, you don't want to bring more heat into our little corner of the internet than there already is.
You sure about that? He's openly advertised amphetamines, meth precursors, benzos, BDO, etc.. Hopefully he has drawn the line at not selling fentanyl analogues or precursors but I wouldn't be so optimistic given the readiness to deal so many other rec drugs.

You sure about that? He's openly advertised amphetamines, meth precursors, benzos, BDO, etc.. Hopefully he has drawn the line at not selling fentanyl analogues or precursors but I wouldn't be so optimistic given the readiness to deal so many other rec drugs.

I think the second they start offering that shit will hit the fan. But your entitled to your thoughts on the matter.

Regardless my point stands, best not to joke bout such things considering the priorities of global Law enforcement these days.

Sorry that was shitty, I have a family member dying I'm a little sensitive at the moment.

Your right I'm sincerely hoping they aren't. I deal with too many people on that crap everyday.

Proof for this BS and lies?

Why do you feel the need to spread this kind of lies and rumors ? I understand that you are on ignore and I don't see your posts, is this your desesperate way to get some attention?

I've always stated in the forum that amphetamines, precursors and benzos are banned in China, and we never sold them and will never do that.

Most of chinese suppliers are invited once a year by Chinese police (Public security Bureau) to make sure they don't sell the fentanyl precursors, and they give us the updated list of all of them to make sure we never sell them.

The list they gave us in february:

list precursors 3.jpeglist precursors 2.jpeglist precursors.jpeg

I know some sources still sell these precursors and benzo raws, like PPL, but I don't think they operate for these in Mainland china, if they are reported, they go to jail easily. That's why most of sellers of these dangerous products move the raws to India or overseas warehouses.

Worst way to get attention and getting busted is selling that shit.

Last edited:
Sorry that was shitty, I have a family member dying I'm a little sensitive at the moment.

Your right I'm sincerely hoping they aren't. I deal with too many people on that crap everyday.
Agree 100% as a 20 yr paramedic vet i have found Fentanyl to be magic for emergency drug therapy but in the community, hand in hand with crystal meth, it is the reaper.

Agree 100% as a 20 yr paramedic vet i have found Fentanyl to be magic for emergency drug therapy but in the community, hand in hand with crystal meth, it is the reaper.
why would fentanyl be better than anything else for emergency drug therapy?

Peptides on employers drug test

Can Tirzepatide, BPC-157, and TB-500 but not testosterone and temazepam show on a employer drug test?
The only one of these 5 that might show up on an employment drug test is potentially temazepam. Most employer tests are marijuana (THC), phencyclidine (PCP), opiates (OPI), amphetamines (AMP), and cocaine (COC). But some include benzodiazepines, and may include barbiturates, but I wouldn't generally expect that.

Tirz, BPC, TB, and AAS will not show up on any employer drug test unless your employer is the Pentagon.

Proof for this BS and lies?

Why do you feel the need to spread this kind of lies and rumors ? I understand that you are on ignore and I don't see your posts, is this your desesperate way to get some attention?

I've always stated in the forum that amphetamines, precursors and benzos are banned in China, and we never sold them and will never do that.

Most of chinese suppliers are invited once a year by Chinese police (Public security Bureau) to make sure they don't sell the fentanyl precursors, and they give us the updated list of all of them to make sure we never sell them.

The list they gave us in february:

View attachment 261406View attachment 261407View attachment 261408

I know some sources still sell these precursors and benzo raws, like PPL, but I don't think they operate for these in Mainland china, if they are reported, they go to jail easily. That's why most of sellers of these dangerous products move the raws to India or overseas warehouses.

Worst way to get attention and getting busted is selling that shit.
Would you agree to leave MesoRX if I post proof of you soliciting the sale of amphetamine precursors?

it's being sold in vials like other glp-1s if it is the real deal. i'm sure if it was available sigma would have it already too.
Retatrutide is also intended to be a subQ injection, so yes, but another GLP-1, but Orforglipron is a GLP-1 that is not a peptide, has good oral bioavailability, and is intended to be taken orally so that would not be sold in vials. Also there is FDA-approved oral semaglutide, you just need to take 50 times as much per week because the bioavailability is so low, so it's pretty expensive to do that from a UGL.