Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
I do not understand why are you ignoring me and refusing even to answer.
I see you answer everyone else but me.
I guess when you have a problem here, you just get ignored.
You already got an answer, feel free to do whatever you want with your raws use them, throw them, it’s up to you, i don’t discuss the feelz nor the colors of your raws, if you have some doubts send for testing, otherwhise there is no discussion here

You already got an answer, feel free to do whatever you want with your raws use them, throw them, it’s up to you, i don’t discuss the feelz nor the colors of your raws, if you have some doubts send for testing, otherwhise there is no discussion here
I am already using them, but I tossed a part away.
We are not discussing feel or colors.
I was just ASKING about your policy that regards the packaging mistakes you (or the person who work for you) did.
I would like to have a clear answer.
If the policy is "fuck yourself whatever happens" is fine by me, so I will not even bother you next time.

It's pretty simple.
Packaging mistake, 59$ of raws wasted.
Do you refund for your mistake or should I just move on?

Thank you.

I am already using them, but I tossed a part away.
We are not discussing feel or colors.
I was just ASKING about your policy that regards the packaging mistakes you (or the person who work for you) did.
I would like to have a clear answer.
If the policy is "fuck yourself whatever happens" is fine by me, so I will not even bother you next time.

It's pretty simple.
Packaging mistake, 59$ of raws wasted.
Do you refund for your mistake or should I just move on?

Thank you.
The post directly above yours answers all these questions and explains that this is the end of the discussion so why would you ask the same question again?
Policy’s??? Maybe check with the Human Resources department LMAO

Last edited:
Bro.... It's 59 dollars. I don't think it's worth the mental space in your head to worry about. I have more than that in brewed gear that gets stuck in the bottom of whatman filter. I think just chalk it up to a loss.
I do agree with you mate, but it's not for 59$.
I just want to know his policy.
If next time you get a missing product what do you do? That's the point of my question.

If he tells me that whatever arrives, arrives... No matter what, even if there is a mistake from their part... I am even fine with that.
I just would like to get an answer, that also will be useful for other customers and they will know if something goes wrong they have just to move on, take it or leave it.

I hope you feel me, mate.