Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Him leaving Meso doesn’t matter to me, but it matters to him. You don’t need to respond for him. He claimed I’m a liar so let’s see how confident he is in that claim and let him answer for himself to the wager. It’s a very simple and straight forward offer.
You are an idiot.
Just leave the thread.
Some of us test shit before we inject cause we aren't morons.
Therefore we know our gear is good.
And if you don't like bmk don't fukin buy it.
No puss off Karen.

I think they're probably having issues with the new email.

I sent in an order 4 days ago and haven't heard back. Previous emails were handled within a few hours.

Sent email Thursday For domestic order. got invoice within 12 hours. And USPS tracking number in less than 12 hours after payment.

That said , it’s still showing as “USPS awaiting item. shipping label created“ For folks who’ve done domestic orders how long does it typically take for it to start moving ?

i Ordered international before and I got the label created message for some time - until it hits the US - then it starts updating. Just curious to hear from folks who’ve done donestic USPS Thanks

School here in the states is about indoctrination and not about actual teaching and learning. They don't want people being able to problem solve so they can push what they want without question.
Lol the US is so uneducated and brainwashed.
The only ppl.pushong shit are the churches through republican morons
Any slightly educated person can see this.
Que the bro science dudes to say I'm wrong.

Sent email Thursday For domestic order. got invoice within 12 hours. And USPS tracking number in less than 12 hours after payment.

That said , it’s still showing as “USPS awaiting item. shipping label created“ For folks who’ve done domestic orders how long does it typically take for it to start moving ?

i Ordered international before and I got the label created message for some time - until it hits the US - then it starts updating. Just curious to hear from folks who’ve done donestic USPS Thanks
im replying because i THINK i order DOM sdrop and gh but it says its in //EDT// which is where int orders come from. thanks for any help

Re: slow email replies. He already posted to expect delays on weekends. It's summer. He's now on Tren. I would also be spending my weekends at the beach, not answering repetitive emails "where's my tracking number". PATIENCE. Your order is coming.

how do i delete the post? i asked the mods to. i didnt think mentioning a state was an issue.
It's information LEO can't get without making a purchase.

You can't and it's not a huge deal, but for a smaller UGL that's domestic it could really narrow down the search for LEO.

I sent an order 2 days Aho and haven't gotten a reply.

They really are slammed as fuck right now, it doesn't help I'm being a pain in Tracy's ass because I have to keep changing shit with the current Flux in inventory.

I'm usually pretty organized and efficient with my ordering, so I can only imagine other people's orders are getting more complicated_requiring extra back amd forth messages and such.

Re: slow email replies. He already posted to expect delays on weekends. It's summer. He's now on Tren. I would also be spending my weekends at the beach, not answering repetitive emails "where's my tracking number". PATIENCE. Your order is coming.
Does QSC pay you to be his level 5 schill or is white knighting just in your DNA?