Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone else's PT141 not working? It's the third time I order from QSC. The 2 previous batches were great, but this one only gives me the side effects. Injected up to 3mg and only nausea and severe flushing showed up. It used to make me yawn, which preceded the diamond boners. Now, nothing, tried with 3 different vials.

Anyone else's PT141 not working? It's the third time I order from QSC. The 2 previous batches were great, but this one only gives me the side effects. Injected up to 3mg and only nausea and severe flushing showed up. It used to make me yawn, which preceded the diamond boners. Now, nothing, tried with 3 different vials.
You need a break. Melanocortin receptors desensitize after long term use.
Take few weeks off and try again.

Placed a new international order with QSC a couple of days ago. I've ordered from them before and always been successful. This time, I'm going for finished oils in liters instead of dealing with raws and homebrew. It's just too risky and complicated to get large bags of mostly white powder past customs in my country.

Specifically, I ordered a liter of Test E250, split into two parcels, each one with 500mL. Gonna split a few orders until I feel confident about bigger bottles going through customs smoothly. Excited to see how it goes!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals please check your inbox, sent you the Hash as proof of payment, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. There are a few details I want to privately mention before you ship the first parcel.

Placed a new international order with QSC a couple of days ago. I've ordered from them before and always been successful. This time, I'm going for finished oils in liters instead of dealing with raws and homebrew. It's just too risky and complicated to get large bags of mostly white powder past customs in my country.

Specifically, I ordered a liter of Test E250, split into two parcels, each one with 500mL. Gonna split a few orders until I feel confident about bigger bottles going through customs smoothly. Excited to see how it goes!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals please check your inbox, sent you the Hash as proof of payment, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. There are a few details I want to privately mention before you ship the first parcel.
Subbed.

Let us know how this pans out. Very interesting.

Also - does it hurt dragging them big balls around when you walk?

You need a break. Melanocortin receptors desensitize after long term use.
Take few weeks off and try again.
Yup. Even the directions for Vylessi say it’s only supposed to be used like 4-5 times a month. There was a guy before with the same complaint and he was using it every night.

Yup. Even the directions for Vylessi say it’s only supposed to be used like 4-5 times a month. There was a guy before with the same complaint and he was using it every night.
Was 8 times/month. 2 times a week is more than reasonable.
Thing is the side effects you feel but not the benefit effects.

Yes there are reports of it causing Anhedonia as well, so it should be taken in conservative doseages.

I'm waiting on a reply for the current inventory list as well. Any idea when US Domestic will receive primo?
Jfc you guys. list was posted earlier today just search the fucking thread. Prolly gonna take a minute for oils to be restocked since the shipping lines just cleared up today.

If you had read the posts from today you would fucking know the answer to your question which gets asked every fucking day by some new mother fucker.

Come on guys. Use your brains, be men. Be independent. Make something happen for yourself instead of being a fucking cuck.

This isn't just directed at the guy who posted this but all you lazy ass motherfuckers who can't be bothered to read.

To all the non retarded people on the board. Can we just ostracize and ignore these fuckng people who can't be bothered to learn anything on their own?

Rant over.

Tl;Dr read the fucking thread before you ask stupid motherfucking questions. K thx bye

Jfc you guys. list was posted earlier today just search the fucking thread. Prolly gonna take a minute for oils to be restocked since the shipping lines just cleared up today.

If you had read the posts from today you would fucking know the answer to your question which gets asked every fucking day by some new mother fucker.

Come on guys. Use your brains, be men. Be independent. Make something happen for yourself instead of being a fucking cuck.

This isn't just directed at the guy who posted this but all you lazy ass motherfuckers who can't be bothered to read.

To all the non retarded people on the board. Can we just ostracize and ignore these fuckng people who can't be bothered to learn anything on their own?

Rant over.

Tl;Dr read the fucking thread before you ask stupid motherfucking questions. K thx bye
Oh last time I used QSC (June 2022) they weren't posting the inventory list to this thread. That makes life much easier and I'm not bugging Tracy over and over again.

I'm impatient as fuck lol. I've got npp and test E. Assuming qsc uses mct oil for the mixes. Would the npp vials be more yellow than the test e?