Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yup. Even the directions for Vylessi say it’s only supposed to be used like 4-5 times a month. There was a guy before with the same complaint and he was using it every night.
Hadn't seen your post before responding to the other guy. But I took a break of about 3 months. I usually used it 4 times a month before the break.

I did everything by the book too. Paid immediately on June 25. Label was made July 4. The status updates stop there.

I realize that these take a long time, so I'm not nervous or even angry, but I don't like how "label created" counts as shipped. Systemic problem.
Reship will not show any update until a day or two before it gets delivered.

Reship will not show any update until a day or two before it gets delivered.
That's not it. There was a delay due to some safety reasons in the US to allow safe passage for the seller and buyer.

It's not typical and I have received most of my orders in about 2 weeks. I have more US Dom reships than most people here

@HB_22 dude you work for QSC?

95% of your posts are related to QSC, you defend them each time a guy gives a negative opinion or experience on the source.

your on all the posts where we talk about QSC, whether on analyzes or others.

this is a serious question, please don't be offended

That's not it. There was a delay due to some safety reasons in the US to allow safe passage for the seller and buyer.

It's not typical and I have received most of my orders in about 2 weeks. I have more US Dom reships than most people here
So based on this and the lack of updates from tracking, what's your opinion of what's going on? I just need to wait it out?

So based on this and the lack of updates from tracking, what's your opinion of what's going on? I just need to wait it out?
I think just have to wait it out.

I know there is a bad thought that sits in your head that "I am getting fucked over"
Dont get me wrong, goes through my head too. But atleast right now things are starting to move.

It's always good to be cautious, but I wouldnt be placing additional orders if I was afraid(Which I have been placing more pending orders)

just wait it out. think of it as a 4 week T/A instead of the normal faster stuff.

I think just have to wait it out.

I know there is a bad thought that sits in your head that "I am getting fucked over"
Dont get me wrong, goes through my head too. But atleast right now things are starting to move.

It's always good to be cautious, but I wouldnt be placing additional orders if I was afraid(Which I have been placing more pending orders)

just wait it out. think of it as a 4 week T/A instead of the normal faster stuff.
Thank you. I was leaning toward this since there hasn't been any sort of pattern of QSC screwing over people (there are people who have had shipment issues, yes), so I wasn't too worried, just frustrated seeing some people getting shipments (of Tirz of all things internationally) fairly fast, and I have some Gabapentin and other things and I don't know what's going on.

First time jitters + just dropped way too much money on a car and now I'm doing that thing with money people do when they realize they're spending too much of it.

So... let's say, "hypothetically", someone has purchased enough oxandrolone to last 3 years.
How would that person store the powder to preserve potency?

I used the search button but failed.
thanks

So... let's say, "hypothetically", someone has purchased enough oxandrolone to last 3 years.

thanks
If it isn't capped, I would personally get a coffee storage container light proof with a one way valve. I would keep it in a cabinet with silica packets

thanks
Split it in 3 equal parts. One part will be stored cool and dark and whenever you want to use it go ahead and use it.

The other 2 parts are going to the freezer, separated, for the 2nd and 3rd year.

Split it in 3 equal parts. One part will be stored cool and dark and whenever you want to use it go ahead and use it.

The other 2 parts are going to the freezer, separated, for the 2nd and 3rd year.
I say learn to make 25mg capsules and there how you store it. Gtg

I did everything by the book too. Paid immediately on June 25. Label was made July 4. The status updates stop there.

I realize that these take a long time, so I'm not nervous or even angry, but I don't like how "label created" counts as shipped. Systemic problem.
Well, it does. You can create a label for up to 28 days before the product is received say by USPS. So a pretty good indicator you gonna get your shit in that timeframe

@HB_22 dude you work for QSC?

95% of your posts are related to QSC, you defend them each time a guy gives a negative opinion or experience on the source.

your on all the posts where we talk about QSC, whether on analyzes or others.

this is a serious question, please don't be offended
I said the same thing (in not such kind words) a few pages back lol.

What in the actual fuck? It’s like a weird obsession with some of these guys. And if I remember, this guy used to be pretty stand up before he went full blown simp.