Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How's your guys' experience with China post to Canada? Ever order oils, and large quantity?
I have only ordered raws and peptides through china post 4x. Two of the packs got searched (cbsa tape) but nothing was seized and i got everything i ordered.
Just a couple months ago i ordered oils for the first time through the UPS line. UPS legitamately lost it! But i did the insurance thing and QSC made it right.
I have read lots of posts of brothers on here china posting oils with no problem. Roll the dice bud....lol

I have only ordered raws and peptides through china post 4x. Two of the packs got searched (cbsa tape) but nothing was seized and i got everything i ordered.
Just a couple months ago i ordered oils for the first time through the UPS line. UPS legitamately lost it! But i did the insurance thing and QSC made it right.
I have read lots of posts of brothers on here china posting oils with no problem. Roll the dice bud....lol
No way, UPS actually lost it? How'd you find out it was lost?

Tracy told me in an email that it’s no longer offered to Canada just a couple days ago. New price list shows no alibaba, I’m assuming it’s policy for everyone now

Scammer from about 10 years ago. He sold “working replicas” which were basically a splash of prop in a ampule. He was big on the forum Steroidology. I was scammed by him so I joined there and asked if he closed up shop and took of with everyone’s money. I was banned within a half hour. I believe his website is still actually active.
iordered 3 products from uncle and they all seem to be bogus. 2 of the 3 we had experience with so we knew what to expect and there were zero rsults. the third product was new to us but it had no noticeable effect. one of the vials started to come apart so I think they may be put together by hand.

No way, UPS actually lost it? How'd you find out it was lost?
I found out via that tracking # QSC supplies us. It took a wrong turn in china somewhere..... fucked if i know.
I started a lost pkge claim...lol. Could still get worked out, who knows.
But I will say, for the small price, get a little peace of mind and get the reship insurance. Its worth it.

I hope Tracy can confirm the alibaba payment issue...
Probably one of the reasons I order QSC in the first place. Love the ease of doing things over Apple Pay

EDIT: looks like WeSend is pretty similar to Alibaba CC/Apple pay for those wondering. Might be an option moving forward if we don’t have Alibaba anymore

Last edited:
How does the insurance work? How much it cost?
I'm pretty sure insurance costs 20% of the total order and allows for 1 reship incase of seizure, and I think it is sent a different route the second time around on a more secure line vs the standard route

Last edited:
I hope Tracy can confirm the alibaba payment issue...
What country do you live in? Is it that hard to access crypto where you're from? I seriously don't understand this (maybe not you specifically, but the many people outraged and saying omg I will never use crypto what a shame I have to find a new vendor now) like lol wtf it's so easy.

If you're in Canada, Shakepay is literally the easiest fkn app to use in the world you just interac deposit and then click one button to convert the dollars to btc.

Binance, Kraken, Coinbase... Theres a bazillion options these days no matter what country you're in

Last edited:
What country do you live in? Is it that hard to access crypto where you're from? I seriously don't understand this (maybe not you specifically, but the many people outraged and saying omg I will never use crypto what a shame I have to find a new vendor now) like lol wtf it's so easy.
Kenya here.