Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

the testosteron enantat from qsc works also great had also different bloodworks on different doses. I have done on 100mg/week, 140mg/week, 180mg/week and 420mg/week

all are fine. only the Vial rubber stopper is shit. The quality of the vials can be better but for the price very good.
The Vial stoppers are dogwater

Is it a Chinese holiday? Been almost 24 hours an no email response. Or has QSC exploded in popularity since I been gone?

Try to place all your orders today and tomorrow, I will take the weekend full off. Will resume work monday. It's summer ^^
@TinyLegs -- they're catching up on emails after taking the weekend off. I'm sure they only have about 400-600 to do before yours, but usually gets through those in 18-36 hours.

Nice, I’m just gonna grab the primo for now for next blast and grab the rest from my reg. I’m not trying to play guess who on which vials are which, assuming that the products come unlabelled due to shipping purposes.
They come with SKUs.

QDSIGMAT1 = test e
QDSIGMAT3 = test p
QDSIGMAEM200 = primo 200

Ok retards if u click on this thread, read all the unread posts then if your question was not answered try a search or ask the question.

Ex: qsc just said couple pages back he's taking the weekend off. If u read then u would know that

Super annoying when people ask the same questions over and over when it was just covered.

No common sense on this board w all the newbies looking for easy gains w aas.

I never had one issue with qsc and you know why? Because I act like a normal person with brains and not some idiot who can't even understand the process of ordering steroid online. For fuck sakes!

Ok retards if u click on this thread, read all the unread posts then if your question was not answered try a search or ask the question.

Ex: qsc just said couple pages back he's taking the weekend off. If u read then u would know that

Super annoying when people ask the same questions over and over when it was just covered.

I never had one issue with qsc and you know why? Because I act like a normal person with brains and not some idiot who can't even understand the process of ordering steroid online. For fuck sakes!
maybe you can help me find the price list

Totally concur. Another great piece of advice I’ve heard on this thread is this is not Amazon Prime, people. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the thread and be patient when dealing with QSC/Tracy. Don’t expect emails to necessarily get answered in 30 minutes. International shipments can sometimes take a long time. These are things to be aware of.

Got me! Should’ve looked at the user name before I posted!

But the nonsense on here has been constant, right?
it always will be brother.

Some people join here just to look for a source. They will ask a question, find out how to order. Never come back again.

That was part of my original intentions but I found a board I enjoyed to go to. I wanted to learn and make sure I wasn't doing stupid shit.