Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Alibaba payments are no longer available to countries with excessive shipping times like Canada via China Post. I believe Alibaba is still available for domestic orders and some countries with reasonable shipping times.

Look in the analytical lab testing section. You can find several primo, ect
Whoever has ran the Test E, Primo and/or NPP how was your experience?

I see lots of talk about them in here, no kit pics whatsoever though.
Recent April 2023 primo e 200ml, using it since may feel great sending one in to Jano this week to add to the many other tests out there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230714_230047_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230714_230047_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Good to hear, brother.
Happy to help.
Anywhere or anytime I get bold cyp it arrives crashed, or eventually will just start getting all Chrystlie no matter where I store it. I've got a good amount of QSC stocked up. My buddy orders and I just prefer with him. He's got it down to a science. Next order I'd like the a Winny kit. QSC has the oil based winny and when mixed with TREN Ace, it's magical. Like unicorn type of shit

Alibaba payments are no longer available to countries with excessive shipping times like Canada via China Post. I believe Alibaba is still available for domestic orders and some countries with reasonable shipping times.
I just put an alibaba payment in last week. Unless its changed since then. Canada.

IMG_7092.jpegIMG_7093.jpeg

Bloodwork shows 302ug/l on 1iu hgh. 388ug/l on 2iu. Blood was draw after 2 weeks of taking the doses. I think i wil reach higher levels when i tast it 2weeks later on the same dose... sometimes it take little bit more time for ugf1 to build up. Hgh works really well(fat loss, greater pumps and fullness, musclebuilding, better sleeps) but had more water retention and a bit cts when i go over 2-3iu than on genotropin. maybe they have also lower contet of mannitol or somthing is different. But it works also well for the price it is really good.

the testosteron enantat from qsc works also great had also different bloodworks on different doses. I have done on 100mg/week, 140mg/week, 180mg/week and 420mg/week

all are fine. only the Vial rubber stopper is shit. The quality of the vials can be better but for the price very good.

View attachment 261821View attachment 261822

Bloodwork shows 302ug/l on 1iu hgh. 388ug/l on 2iu. Blood was draw after 2 weeks of taking the doses. I think i wil reach higher levels when i tast it 2weeks later on the same dose... sometimes it take little bit more time for ugf1 to build up. Hgh works really well(fat loss, greater pumps and fullness, musclebuilding, better sleeps) but had more water retention and a bit cts when i go over 2-3iu than on genotropin. maybe they have also lower contet of mannitol or somthing is different. But it works also well for the price it is really good.
It's better to take igf-1 bloods after 6 weeks at the current dose, otherwise you will get a wrong reading.

Anywhere or anytime I get bold cyp it arrives crashed, or eventually will just start getting all Chrystlie no matter where I store it. I've got a good amount of QSC stocked up. My buddy orders and I just prefer with him. He's got it down to a science. Next order I'd like the a Winny kit. QSC has the oil based winny and when mixed with TREN Ace, it's magical. Like unicorn type of shit
Pineapple express