Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ok retards if u click on this thread, read all the unread posts then if your question was not answered try a search or ask the question.

Ex: qsc just said couple pages back he's taking the weekend off. If u read then u would know that

Super annoying when people ask the same questions over and over when it was just covered.

No common sense on this board w all the newbies looking for easy gains w aas.

I never had one issue with qsc and you know why? Because I act like a normal person with brains and not some idiot who can't even understand the process of ordering steroid online. For fuck sakes!
say what you want about us being retarded, but dont shit on easy gains.

I ordered raws. 4 of them. All same weight so that’s no help with ID.

However- one is a hard crystal. Almost like super glue in sand. Very slightly mailable. Definitely not a powder.

Any insight? Is this typical?

Last edited:
I ordered raws. 4 of them. All same weight so that’s no help with ID.

However- one is a hard crystal. Almost like super glue in sand. Very slightly mailable. Definitely not a powder.

Any insight? Is this typical?
there isnt a number or sticker or anything?

any pics?

what did you order?

This is for precaution. Lets say I ordered from QSC. I ordered 20k worth of product. Then I say I never received it, well im stuck with a bunch of powder and IDK wtf it is.

the 1-4 is all you need. dont take a picture. just ask QSC.

the 1-4 means it is labeled
Thank you. I emailed Tracy for clarification.

I also found this from XkawN in another thread. This almost perfectly describes what the #4 substance resembles.

it probably melted (turned to a gel like substance) then hardened back up and looks like hard wax. good deal... easier to work with right there. as far as potency you are still golden.

Thank you. I emailed Tracy for clarification.

I also found this from XkawN in another thread. This almost perfectly describes what the #4 substance resembles.
You already waited weeks for the product to arrive, what's another day or two for the codes to be emailed by Tracy.

I feel like most guys are so impatient while this game we play is all about waiting and playing the long game.

This is for precaution. Lets say I ordered from QSC. I ordered 20k worth of product. Then I say I never received it, well im stuck with a bunch of powder and IDK wtf it is.
this is often cited but a little silly, as just order 1 or 2 at a time that are easily distinguishable or differing mass. if someone wants to scam, they'll scam, thats why tracking exists.

im not sure the REAL reason, perhaps opsec/not break rules getting out of china.

Last edited:
You already waited weeks for the product to arrive, what's another day or two for the codes to be emailed by Tracy.

I feel like most guys are so impatient while this game we play is all about waiting and playing the long game.
I’m chillin. I was just thrown off by the consistency. Never ordered raws. Just wanted to make sure it didn’t go bad.

Never asked for an ID from y’all

Ok retards if u click on this thread, read all the unread posts then if your question was not answered try a search or ask the question.

Ex: qsc just said couple pages back he's taking the weekend off. If u read then u would know that

Super annoying when people ask the same questions over and over when it was just covered.

No common sense on this board w all the newbies looking for easy gains w aas.

I never had one issue with qsc and you know why? Because I act like a normal person with brains and not some idiot who can't even understand the process of ordering steroid online. For fuck sakes!
Fr, absolutely wild. Mf’s really be on here acting as if this shit is Amazon Prime regardless of whether they read the shit or not.

Amazon prime for me. USA domestic. shipped same day I paid an invoice. Two day delivery.

My Int order is still in transit But in USPS hands already. Two weeks since I got a tracking number /three since my order.