Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

the hgh gives waterretention, when i conpare with genotropin. 3iu qsc hgh i have so numb hands when i wake up on genotropin i can go over 4iu and didnt have these numbhands

I will look it up, it was in one of @Type-IIx posts. To get an accurate igf-1 reading it was somewhere around the 6 week time mark to get bloodwork done.
igf1 will be also elevated after 1-2 weeks administration i tested every time after 2weeks and had also high numbers.. i think when you wait until week6 the igf1 will reach the highest number

igf1 will be also elevated after 1-2 weeks administration i tested every time after 2weeks and had also high numbers.. i think when you wait until week6 the igf1 will reach the highest number
It's not about is it elevated or not, its about getting the correct igf-1 reading which is bs after 2 weeks as it will usually go down at the 4-6 week mark.

the hgh gives waterretention, when i conpare with genotropin. 3iu qsc hgh i have so numb hands when i wake up on genotropin i can go over 4iu and didnt have these numbhands
I think that’s any generic vs pharm grade, which is why I only run geno’s now. I feel like crap on any generic, water retention, lethargy, bloated, high blood pressure etc. When I run geno’s it just feels different, energy is higher, skin tighter, better pumps, sleep like a baby. Not a knock against qsc hgh that’s just my observation after 15 years + of trial and error trying to see what works for me.

I think that’s any generic vs pharm grade, which is why I only run geno’s now. I feel like crap on any generic, water retention, lethargy, bloated, high blood pressure etc. When I run geno’s it just feels different, energy is higher, skin tighter, better pumps, sleep like a baby. Not a knock against qsc hgh that’s just my observation after 15 years + of trial and error trying to see what works for me.
have the same problems... The pharma hgh does all what the generics do, only better and without side effects. Do you can also go
higher dose with genotropin without cts?

hi everyone...

gentlemen...

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

After a long time... I'm here again to give my feedback about QSC...

many orders was made...

pack 1... post NL... delivered succesfully

pack 2... special line... delivered succesfully

pack 3... special line... delivered succesfully

pack 4... special line... seized

pack 5... special line... seized

pack 6... special line... delivered succesfully

pack 7... special line... delivered succesfully

pack 8... special line... delivered succesfully

pack 9... post NL... delivered succesfully

pack 10... post NL... I received my tracking number today... let's wait... hahahah

in resume...

10 packs...

7... ok... total time to receive... around 4... 7... 8 weeks... according to my vision... good time

2 seized... after long time... no change info tracking... bad news... (I mailed the source to talk about it... and... request my reshipment... because in these 2 orders... I've used special line... so I have right to receive a new shipment)

1 pack... on the way...

So... I have to say... until now... my experience with QSC was fantastic...

excellent products... easy to negotiate... honest... good price...

Many tests... bloodwork was made... excellent results...

Guys... this is my 2 cents to the topic...

Thanks all of you...

and... I hope return soon with updates...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230718-110412_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230718-110412_WhatsApp.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot_20230718-110500_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230718-110500_WhatsApp.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_20230718-110722_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230718-110722_WhatsApp.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 144
Wonder what QSC test vs Geno would like from Janoshik, QSC is a bit overdosed, maybe that's part of it?

hi everyone...

gentlemen...

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

many orders was made...

pack 10... post NL... I received my tracking number today... let's wait... hahahah

in resume...

10 packs...

7... ok... total time to receive... around 4... 7... 8 weeks... according to my vision... good time

2 seized... after long time... no change info tracking... bad news... (I mailed the source to talk about it... and... request my reshipment... because in these 2 orders... I've used special line... so I have right to receive a new shipment)

1 pack... on the way...

Thanks all of you...

have your tried CN post mail?
i living in israel, just one from 5 packages arrived, all sent with POSTNL
i know that NL is big supplier of MDMA and almost every package is checked.

hi everyone...

gentlemen...

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

many orders was made...

in resume...

10 packs...

1 pack... on the way...

Thanks all of you...

when special lines are sized do “they” see your name ?

my uunderstanding , at least in shipping to USA, is their partners bulk ship to destination country and THEN it gets sorted into each specific order package with the recipient label

thanks.

Hi

Sorry for late replies, I am working on catching up the delay, I took the weekend off, and got back injured in sport monday, and I am dealing now with several hundreds of delayed emails, apologize about it.

100g test C raws available EU domestic 85€ per 100g. (German warehouse)

HGH pens will be available next week EU domestic. (Spanish warehouse)
1 box = 5x 36iu = 5 pens of 36iu each , price will be announced later.

Tirzepatide 15mg kits already in stock and some preorders has been shipped.

NAD+ kits 10x140mg $60/kit available

For Alibaba payments, we no longer accept alibaba payments for:
Tirzepatide orders (trying to get rid of impatient Reddit Karens)
Canadian orders: long randrom transit times, 3 months awaiting time from last tracking update to reship. So it doesn't match the trade insurance.
Countries who have no reship policy: Norway, Turkey, India, african countries, Israel, Middle east, Peru, Mexico, Chile, Brazil..

For the rest of orders, customers can still pay using alibaba.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals welcome back, hope you enjoyed your weekend off.

Don’t know if anyone’s asked about injectable Glutathione, but it’s something I’d like to try if you guys can source it. Is that a possibility?

Thanks
Same as NAD+, the engineer in beginning couldn't make it successfully, so he made some trials, now he made the NAD+ freeze dried successfully and we expect from him to make the Glutathion as well.

The tirzepatide 5mg will be discontinued, 29 vials left, we will keep in stock the 2 versions 10mg and 15mg (more demanded than 5mg)
Honestly, if it brings the price down, I think even larger Tirz vials would be welcomed. Folks are usually using 5-15 every week and it's good for 30+ days after reconstitution. 30+mg (even 60mg...) vials might have a demand. I know personally, larger the better.

I think the "industry" stuck at 10mg originally because it was somewhat close to a weekly dosing, or, that's my theory at least.

Hi

Sorry for late replies, I am working on catching up the delay, I took the weekend off, and got back injured in sport monday, and I am dealing now with several hundreds of delayed emails, apologize about it.

100g test C raws available EU domestic 85€ per 100g. (German warehouse)

HGH pens will be available next week EU domestic. (Spanish warehouse)
1 box = 5x 36iu = 5 pens of 36iu each , price will be announced later.

Tirzepatide 15mg kits already in stock and some preorders has been shipped.

NAD+ kits 10x140mg $60/kit available

For Alibaba payments, we no longer accept alibaba payments for:
Tirzepatide orders (trying to get rid of impatient Reddit Karens)
Canadian orders: long randrom transit times, 3 months awaiting time from last tracking update to reship. So it doesn't match the trade insurance.
Countries who have no reship policy: Norway, Turkey, India, african countries, Israel, Middle east, Peru, Mexico, Chile, Brazil..

For the rest of orders, customers can still pay using alibaba.
Will USA warehouse have test c raw?

Hope you feel better