Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

God fucking damn it. I can’t tell if you’re a troll or joking at this point. Read the god damn thread. Like two or three pages back at this point.
No need to be a dick. I found it. Stalked their profile, clicked on all of their tabs and scrolled. I’m Newer to this forum and the format is confusing as fuck to find ANYthing quickly. It’s not like there aren’t almost 1600 pages

Last edited:
No need to be a dick. I found it. Stalked their profile, clicked on all of their tabs and scrolled. I’m Newer to this forum and the format is confusing as fuck to find ANYthing quickly. It’s not like there aren’t almost 1600 pages
Sorry FatChickInProgress. You’ll find that this isn’t Reddit very quickly. Search rules all and read the thread please, you’ll see ups and downs with any supplier. The list and contact info was literally just posted a few hours ago.

yeah so confusing, click search, select this thread, type price list and press enter, beyond mental capabilities of so many people

15mg tirzepatide in the new price list? QSC rolling it in

Waiting on that new GLP/GIP in clinical trials we were talking out earlier in the thread. Weight loss science is wilding out this year

I noticed that some customers send some emails encrypted where I have to open a link, usually in format: You received a confidential email from xxxx
blablatutanotabla open this link

I ignore these emails in general and I never open the link, if you are using these kind of encrypted stuff just switch to emailing me in a normal way.

This may be the reason why some don't get answers.

Placed a US domestic order, got a reply the next day. Payed and got shipping the next day. Shit will be here tomorrow.

I really don't understand how people fuck this up.
Shout out to QSC as always for having excellent shit and quick customer service.

Placed a US domestic order, got a reply the next day. Payed and got shipping the next day. Shit will be here tomorrow.

I really don't understand how people fuck this up.
Shout out to QSC as always for having excellent shit and quick customer service.
I did everything by the book too. Paid immediately on June 25. Label was made July 4. The status updates stop there.

I realize that these take a long time, so I'm not nervous or even angry, but I don't like how "label created" counts as shipped. Systemic problem.