Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For what it's worth, I used 5.6mL and had a poor reaction.

I did some followup testing on it a few days ago and i wonder if it might need some buffering as it's relatively acidic upon reconstitution. Based on reading it appears NAD+ breaks down relatively quickly in acidic or alkaline environments so i'm not sure how long it will be worthwhile after reconstitution.

I can't say with any certainty that the acidity caused the reaction I had or not...but here's what the pH paper showed (Pure bacteriostatic water top, Reconstituted NAD+ bottom, it seemed to be somewhere between the 3 and 4 when comparing it in person).

View attachment 263634
That was my suspicion. That pH and that volume is gonna cause problems. It definitely needs to be buffered before use.

That was my suspicion. That pH and that volume is gonna cause problems. It definitely needs to be buffered before use.
For sake of clarity, my test dosage was only 12.5mg / 0.5mL. 5.6mL was reconstitution volume to give an easy to remember 25mg/mL concentration.

If I’d thought to test pH before reconstituting I might’ve tried using a bicarb buffer. Obviously I didn’t so I’m gonna remain gunshy on this product (already binned the 29 remaining vials anyhow) but will definitely be pH testing if I brew my own.

For sake of clarity, my test dosage was only 12.5mg / 0.5mL. 5.6mL was reconstitution volume to give an easy to remember 25mg/mL concentration.

If I’d thought to test pH before reconstituting I might’ve tried using a bicarb buffer. Obviously I didn’t so I’m gonna remain gunshy on this product (already binned the 29 remaining vials anyhow) but will definitely be pH testing if I brew my own.
How would one buffer the product? I haven't tried it yet just been seeing people saying this and i dont want a rash or fever lol

How would one buffer the product? I haven't tried it yet just been seeing people saying this and i dont want a rash or fever lol
Personally I would probably have tried Sodium Bicarbonate (USP variety for injection) until pH was reading in the 7 range against universal test strips. I would suggest awaiting the input of others though as there are much better experts on this topic on this board. I must also stress that I can't say with any certainty that pH was the sole issue with this product, as i did not perform additional analytical testing against it.

First time having a negative experience with QSC. Ordered 10iu HGH and received all black tops which she informed is not HGH. Anyone know what it is?

Have you changed peptide prices recently? I got prices from one of your agents on whatsapp which seem wholly inaccurate. Is this correct? IMG-20230208-WA0001(1).jpg

First time having a negative experience with QSC. Ordered 10iu HGH and received all black tops which she informed is not HGH. Anyone know what it is?
Last black tops I had were BPC 157 or TB 500. Can't remember which were black though. That was in the spring. Top color changes with every batch though.