Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

First time having a negative experience with QSC. Ordered 10iu and received all black tops which she informed is not HGH. Anyone know what it is?
Last black tops I had were BPC 157 or TB 500. Can't remember which were black though. That was in the spring. Top color changes with every batch though.
Man that’s best case scenario at this point for me. Hoping she makes it right and gets me the correct stuff. Never had this kind of mix up in the past.

It's often blue, but can be black and everyone here knows that. I always tell you guys to stop asking me the stupid color questions because they change all the time and we do not have color codes.
It seems like right around the time of my order you were having issues with sending incorrect tops and were asking people to test their black tops… I’ve been ordering pretty consistently and have always received blue tops.

I imagine that if this sources email is bombarded with the same amount of useless crap as this thread, then things are gonna slow down very quickly. Important stuff like orders and email response time. But just a guess.

First time having a negative experience with QSC. Ordered 10iu HGH and received all black tops which she informed is not HGH. Anyone know what it is?
I have some black caps in my order. I haven't received identification of what anything is yet, but I did not order HGH. From what I understand though, there is no consistency of color tops from order to order. I would send QSC an email.

I have some black caps in my order. I haven't received identification of what anything is yet, but I did not order HGH. From what I understand though, there is no consistency of color tops from order to order. I would send QSC an email.
I have and he told me that they should be blue. Not sure why he’s going back on his word?

First time having a negative experience with QSC. Ordered 10iu HGH and received all black tops which she informed is not HGH. Anyone know what it is?
Black -QSC tops for 5mg TB-500. Is what I received. I can't of course say that what you have is TB500

Black -QSC tops for 5mg TB-500. Is what I received. I can't of course say that what you have is TB500

Yeah it’s definitely not what I ordered… when I followed up with tracy she told me they were blue tops. Then I proceeded to send a pic of the black tops to find out what they actually sent me…have yet to get a reply now

why u sell injectable cardarine? it is bioavailable orally..... but you discontinued sr9009 injectable when that ped is 100x100 ok inj and poor by oral

ghk also i notice returned labeled as 50mg BUT jano test is still the old 73mg. so new batch is 50mg? please clarify

Last edited:
Thanks. I actually did not know how to get the correct price sheet. This is the one that was sent to me in Feb. Thanks for the info.
He updates constantly so if its more than a week old it’s probably already been updated since then. Always best to check on here for the latest.
He just posted the latest this afternoon one page just before your post with the super old list.