Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Tracy is taking care of the ordering. He hired an assistant to do minor things, like identification. I received my order Tuesday and haven’t gotten it yet.
I think you’ll get it after the weekend. Not too many people have complained about how long it’s taken. Make sure your email is sent and they will get back to you. They have a lot of people always emailing them. Their communication is excellent in my opinion for a big legit business. Don’t stress they will get back to you

Was there a supplement you can pay so you can mix vials when ordering? How much is it and is it only on International or you can also do in EU warehouse?

It seems like right around the time of my order you were having issues with sending incorrect tops and were asking people to test their black tops… I’ve been ordering pretty consistently and have always received blue tops.
Boy... Just send it to Janoshik and stop crying. Colors change from batch to batch.

S
First time having a negative experience with QSC. Ordered 10iu and received all black tops which she informed is not HGH. Anyone know what it is?

Man that’s best case scenario at this point for me. Hoping she makes it right and gets me the correct stuff. Never had this kind of mix up in the past.
Send it to me I’ll test it for you

I think you’ll get it after the weekend. Not too many people have complained about how long it’s taken. Make sure your email is sent and they will get back to you. They have a lot of people always emailing them. Their communication is excellent in my opinion for a big legit business. Don’t stress they will get back to you
It’s been smooth. I see my next order is already on its way.

Boy... Just send it to Janoshik and stop crying. Colors change from batch to batch.
Ehhh run something long enough and you’ll be able to tell if something changes. However plenty of recent posts all confused about what the black tops mean. No stranger to QSC or the fact his tops change. But if you’re going to flat out say “Hello, Blue tops for 10 IU” but your package contains all black tops you might be a little concerned you didn’t get what they thought they sent..

yeah I mean it’s pretty clear I was sent the wrong stuff. Tracy had identified them as blue tops however, there were no blue tops. It wouldn’t make sense for Tracy to identify it falsely as a blue top.

yeah I mean it’s pretty clear I was sent the wrong stuff. Tracy had identified them as blue tops however, there were no blue tops. It wouldn’t make sense for Tracy to identify it falsely as a blue top.
Nothing is clear until you send it to Janoshik.

Take a chill pill .
You are overreacting
Send it for testing or take a blood serum hgh test.
Come back with proof that you have the wrong stuff or walk the walk of shame once you find out everything is fine and that is GH.
So proof or chill .

Im so sick of these new fags plaguing this forum
Brother I’ve been here longer than you. Just don’t find the need to post everyday. You’re telling me if your products were incorrectly identified you wouldn’t be concerned.

Should have also prefaced by saying I had to correct my order before it got sent out so it doesn’t surprise me it’s incorrect.

Absolutely have zero issue sending into Jano or getting blood serum. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals what works best for you? Any credit for testing.

Brother I’ve been here longer than you. Just don’t find the need to post everyday. You’re telling me if your products were incorrectly identified you wouldn’t be concerned.

Should have also prefaced by saying I had to correct my order before it got sent out so it doesn’t surprise me it’s incorrect.

Absolutely have zero issue sending into Jano or getting blood serum. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals what works best for you? Any credit for testing.
You know that's not gonna happen. Best bet is to bite the bullet and either send it, shoot it, or trash it.