Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You know that's not gonna happen. Best bet is to bite the bullet and either send it, shoot it, or trash it.
I know just a little shady that after I confirmed I don’t have any blue tops. All of a sudden they’re black tops too. Yet within the last 60 days people are getting black tops that are completely different. Really hoping QSC corrects it as it wasn’t a small order.

I know just a little shady that after I confirmed I don’t have any blue tops. All of a sudden they’re black tops too. Yet within the last 60 days people are getting black tops that are completely different. Really hoping QSC corrects it as it wasn’t a small order.
I'm sure every one would appreciate, not to mention the benefit to yourself, if you would send a vial to Jano. Being that it's not a small order, $300 is a small price for total piece of mind.

I'm sure every one would appreciate, not to mention the benefit to yourself, if you would send a vial to Jano. Being that it's not a small order, $300 is a small price for total piece of mind.
Absolutely agree. Find it a little ridiculous I’m getting blow back when QSC was literally asking people to send in their black tops for testing cause of a mix up. We’re all human and I don’t expect things to go perfect at all times. Just would like to get it corrected.

Absolutely agree. Find it a little ridiculous I’m getting blow back when QSC was literally asking people to send in their black tops for testing cause of a mix up. We’re all human and I don’t expect things to go perfect at all times. Just would like to get it corrected.
It is what it is man. Send a vial and see what you have. If it comes back dirty, then hopefully the community will back you and you'll be made whole. If it comes back clean, gear up lol. Send it via pirate ship. Seems to be the cheapest fast method.

It is what it is man. Send a vial and see what you have. If it comes back dirty, then hopefully the community will back you and you'll be made whole. If it comes back clean, gear up lol. Send it via pirate ship. Seems to be the cheapest fast method.
True this place has never been forgiving haha. Honestly just waiting for a solid reply from QSC on how they want to move forward. As mentioned earlier I’ve got no issue sending one in for testing or even getting BW done myself.

Bro what part of you need proof don't you understand ?
We are on your side and once you get proof the source will be held accountable .
It sucks that it happened i know but this is the situation now so be patient, gather proof.
You know how many times this comes up?
A fucking lot and 99% of the time its the persons fault,mess,misunderstanding…
They have a new person answering this cap color questions so maybe she made a mistake.
The source told you its ok don't worry.
Send it to jano if in doubt.
We don't believe you because there is a 99% chance you are wrong.
Also if you think you gonna get another free pack of hgh for the color mixup i don't think its going to happen without proof so good luck .

True this place has never been forgiving haha. Honestly just waiting for a solid reply from QSC on how they want to move forward. As mentioned earlier I’ve got no issue sending one in for testing or even getting BW done myself.
My answer will always be the same, when the customer have doubts, send for testing, you bear the whole cost. If the results come not good, we correct the mistake, but we do not bear any $ of testing costs, but in order to save your money, we advice you to trust what you received, we sent black tops to hundreds of customers and some got also white, gold, grey and you also have posted in Meso 2 Janoshik blind tests for our HGH and tops were black if you do some research in testing section.

Reminder of news

HGH Australia domestic available
H2 (2 kits) and H5 (5 kits) packs
For both:
HGH 10x10iu $80/kit
HGH 10x15iu $105/kit
Prices in USD

Stock up your maximum from this australian domestic stock, because these sell very quickly, a matter of few days, orders of 50-100 kits are very frequent.

HGH H5 back to stock US domestic
$70/kit

Tren E, test C back to stock US domestic

Pens
for HGH Cartridges available US and EU domestic $30/pen
HGH Cartridges 5x42iu $200/box
available in US and EU only

BPC157 5mg and semaglutide 4mg available EU domestic
Packs of 5 kits each.

GHRP6 available EU domestic
packs of 2 kits each

BPC157 5mg international out of stock, 10mg version available.
Epithalon out of stock

Oils available Canada domestic: Sustanon, NPP, Tren A, Tren E & Mast P

Last thing: be careful from scammers who create protonmails and tutanota emails and use some whatsaap numbers and claim they are QSC, don't be idiots and send your money and come cry later.
Also don't buy from facebook and shit like that.
If the email doesn't have the @sigmachemical domain, it means it's not ours.
Don't take stupid risks.

Contact email:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

IMG_9086.jpeg
Great call. I’m waiting on product ID from an international delivery since Wednesday and a new order email Wednesday. Longest email wait yet by far.

More positively the international order only took 2 weeks from order / payment (which took place same day, those were the days).

But I’m waiting patiently.

Reminder of news

HGH Australia domestic available
H2 (2 kits) and H5 (5 kits) packs
For both:
HGH 10x10iu $80/kit
HGH 10x15iu $105/kit
Prices in USD

Stock up your maximum from this australian domestic stock, because these sell very quickly, a matter of few days, orders of 50-100 kits are very frequent.

HGH H5 back to stock US domestic
$70/kit

Tren E, test C back to stock US domestic

Pens
for HGH Cartridges available US and EU domestic $30/pen
HGH Cartridges 5x42iu $200/box
available in US and EU only

BPC157 5mg and semaglutide 4mg available EU domestic
Packs of 5 kits each.

GHRP6 available EU domestic
packs of 2 kits each

BPC157 5mg international out of stock, 10mg version available.
Epithalon out of stock

Oils available Canada domestic: Sustanon, NPP, Tren A, Tren E & Mast P

Last thing: be careful from scammers who create protonmails and tutanota emails and use some whatsaap numbers and claim they are QSC, don't be idiots and send your money and come cry later.
Also don't buy from facebook and shit like that.
If the email doesn't have the @sigmachemical domain, it means it's not ours.
Don't take stupid risks.

Contact email:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Attached the price list

what is the fee for combining vials when ordering? is it only for international or it can be for EU too?

also how are the doses distributed on the Ripped mix? is it 100mg of each per ml or different way? asking for a friend im not familiar with the dosages of those compounds

what is the fee for combining vials when ordering? is it only for international or it can be for EU too?

also how are the doses distributed on the Ripped mix? is it 100mg of each per ml or different way? asking for a friend im not familiar with the dosages of those compounds
Minimum 1 kit per item, no more combining.
Ripped 100/100/100
Ripped oil.png