Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah that's what I thought. It doesn't seem very productive to have the same email to have 2 people to sift through it for product identification and orders, questions, etc lol.

Also is it not concerning to anyone that there isn't consistent cap colors or batch numbers?

This is the exact reason I havent started taking gh. I don't wana risk getting ripped off on a pricey purchase. I heard gh is the most faked, most of the time its tb500 or something els if it is growth some of the time, if they ever run out they'll sell u tb500 an tell u its gh. I'm not saying that's the case here at all just what common knowledge is. But like this source has said they make they're prices very good so you can afford to test your own products or do blood work, that's respectable.

Hey I sent payment through Australian bank transfer on Friday I’m just wondering if you guys have received?
Why wouldn’t you email that info?
Instead of posting it on a pubic forum
This is the exact reason I havent started taking gh. I don't wana risk getting ripped off on a pricey purchase. I heard gh is the most faked, most of the time its tb500 or something els if it is growth some of the time, if they ever run out they'll sell u tb500 an tell u its gh. I'm not saying that's the case here at all just what common knowledge is. But like this source has said they make their prices very good so you can afford to test your own products or do blood work, that's respectable.
That wouldn’t make any sense
They are almost the same price here
Actually HGH is cheaper
Lot of old shit online that people just keep repeating without using their brains and people read it and think it’s facts because they see it a lot

If you have a glucose meter or know someone who has. Take a measurement before taking 2iu and 30 minutes after. If there is a spike then I would most likely trust that it's HGH. Not perfect but would be enough to ease my mind.

What? Was there a study on this or something? Because it sounds like a misunderstanding of GH physiology. GH doesn't "spike" glucose.

@Coop94

Why wouldn’t you email that info?
Instead of posting it on a pubic forum

That wouldn’t make any sense
They are almost the same price here
Actually HGH is cheaper
Lot of old shit online that people just keep repeating without using their brains and people read it and think it’s facts because they

I get you, I think its still worth it to try it out an test it. I said I havent bought it and said that's what I heard, I never said I thought anything was a fact. Purely speculation.

Hey I sent payment through Australian bank transfer on Friday I’m just wondering if you guys have received?
Mate don't be one of those cunts , please.

You will get a tracking number as the next form of communication after a few working days , you wont get a " Hey bro we have your payment " .

For my latest order, I ordered on the 3rd from international warehouse (I'm in the US), paid on the 4th, tracking received on the 5th, and received the pkg today. I don't even need to ask for codes because I ordered different quantities of each thing. This is so awesome.

I imagine that if this sources email is bombarded with the same amount of useless crap as this thread, then things are gonna slow down very quickly. Important stuff like orders and email response time. But just a guess.
Good things always get fucked up by the stupid masses..... every time.

This is the exact reason I havent started taking gh. I don't wana risk getting ripped off on a pricey purchase. I heard gh is the most faked, most of the time its tb500 or something els if it is growth some of the time, if they ever run out they'll sell u tb500 an tell u its gh. I'm not saying that's the case here at all just what common knowledge is. But like this source has said they make they're prices very good so you can afford to test your own products or do blood work, that's respectable.
Literally no one here has ever posted a Janoshik test of QSC HGH that wasn’t HGH.

What? Was there a study on this or something? Because it sounds like a misunderstanding of GH physiology. GH doesn't "spike" glucose.

@Coop94
This is well known common sence and science, hgh is releasing free fatty acids into the blood stream showing up as an increase in blood glucose levels.

Quote from a study:
Under certain conditions, GH acts on adipose tissue to increase lipolysis, leading to the release of free fatty acid (FFA) into the blood in human and rodents [6]. In addition, treatment with GH in patients with growth hormone deficiency decreased fat mass and leptin levels [13].

Tracy, PLEASE please post an FAQ and instructions on the price list or somewhere. You have a few rules that make this thread blow up.

1. Never assume top colors or ask color questions on email or forum.
2. How to request ID on international
3. Don't expect a payment confirmation.
4. Reship is guaranteed (and add what it means).
Etc

It will still happen, but if this even fixes 30% of the dumb posts and emails, it will be worth it.
And while I want people to read too, sometimes the answer is hidden.

And everyone else, DONT reply to this or most posts unless you add something constructive. It just clogs it up. Everyone is tired of the massively long BS.

If you don’t trust it then send it in for testing.. I’ve blind tested 7 products from QSC. All on point

Are there any vendors for IGF-DES that you guys would recommend while I wait on QSC to restock? Got PEG-MGF and MGF on the way. Wanna try all three of them out in conjunction