Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’ve ran IGF1-LR3 pretty much as a standalone. Before any hormones. I was using mod grf + ipa for a while.

As a stand alone anabolic, there was noticeable increase in gains. Test beats the fuck out of it though

Hahaha this whole time reading these posts about IGF LR3 DES MGF timing/duration, I kept thinking, "it's all minutiae. Have you ever run actual testosterone?" World of difference.

@willy86 @PissedPajamas

Did you register for the VIP concierge service?
What do you mean by that? I'm just making a suggestion. I've been trying to place an order for 5 days now, and even though I respond almost immediately, the responses are still quite slow. In my opinion, it would be beneficial to have more people handling the orders.

You need to hire more people to handle email orders; it's taking quite a while to get responses over there :confused:
Great idea!

You should submit your request to the customer service department
Maybe they can post on Linked in:
“Now hiring customer service representatives for international illegal drug operation”

More people more problems
He just hired an additional person to help
A lot of UGL operations are very small for this very reason
This isn’t Amazon and until steroids are legal it won’t be
Patience is the key.
The problem is all the new people that clog up the email with dumb questions and impatient kids that keep emailing over and over. Figure out how to get that to stop and orders will go through a lot quicker

even though I respond almost immediately, the responses are still quite slow.

There is your problem right there.

When I send an email its a cut and dry order.

Everything gets handled right then and there.

Tell him what you want, how you want to pay, and where to send it to all in the same email

He sends me information on how to pay, then thats it.

Great idea!

You should submit your request to the customer service department
Maybe they can post on Linked in:
“Now hiring customer service representatives for international illegal drug operation”

More people more problems
He just hired an additional person to help
A lot of UGL operations are very small for this very reason
This isn’t Amazon and until steroids are legal it won’t be
Patience is the key.
The problem is all the new people that clog up the email with dumb questions and impatient kids that keep emailing over and over. Figure out how to get that to stop and orders will go through a lot quicker
Well, my bad then. I didn't know it was illegal where the company is based. I thought it was okay over there, haha
There is your problem right there.

When I send an email its a cut and dry order.

Everything gets handled right then and there.

Tell him what you want, how you want to pay, and where to send it to all in the same email

He sends me information on how to pay, then thats it.
I exchanged 3 emails with them because I was uncertain about the new shipping method to my country and some policies that have changed since the last time I ordered.

FFA release from GH administration might cause a slow rise in glucose due to the Randle Cycle etc, but not a spike in blood glucose. You'd need a CGM to detect and even then maybe not after acute GH dosing.
Correct. That's what I said. I assumed when he said spike to be meant as a small raise, because I think that is what he meant. So everything he said was correct.

You need to hire more people to handle email orders; it's taking quite a while to get responses over there :confused:
You must optimize the way of ordering, sending always all items needed, shipping info, preferred payment method, and all questions you have.
Customers must also take the time to make a final list of items needed and avoid multiples changes, also to avoid change of addresses that get buried and make us confused by arranging the old list of items or shipping to the old address.

I will tell you a secret trick how to get your order shipped within 1-2 days:

You write something like this:

----------------
Hi, this is my domestic EU order:

- 1 kit Test
- 1 kit Primo
- 1 kit Deca
- Shipping Germany

I want to pay by ETH. Please send me the payment address.
----------------

Within 2-24 hours, you will get an answer with an ETH/crypto payment address and the exact amount of $$$ you should transfer. After you send the money, you write another email, it should look like this:

----------------
I've sent you the money. Here is the proof of transaction. (insert link to your eth/crypto transaction)

This is my shipping address:

(insert your FULL shipping address, double check it)
----------------

After this, you should get a tracking number within 24-48 hours. (it takes longer if you placed your order on friday, you don't need to ask for it, you will get it as soon your order is shipped.)

It is your fault if you want to build a relationship to your steroid dealer and do some smalltalk or ask some questions, which were answered already in this thread. If you do this, don't expect to get a fast answer. The email is for placing orders, not for smalltalk or asking questions.

What do you mean by that? I'm just making a suggestion. I've been trying to place an order for 5 days now, and even though I respond almost immediately, the responses are still quite slow. In my opinion, it would be beneficial to have more people handling the orders.
shut up ffs all of you. This forums turned to shit, demanding lil fucks all wanting shortcuts. You’re the kind of dipstick that has urinary incontinence the second you set up for a 100 kg deadlift. Fuck your opinion.

Well, my bad then. I didn't know it was illegal where the company is based. I thought it was okay over there, haha

I exchanged 3 emails with them because I was uncertain about the new shipping method to my country and some policies that have changed since the last time I ordered.
Not trying to single you out. It's alot of people who are the problem. Just discussing it btw.