Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Are there any vendors for IGF-DES that you guys would recommend while I wait on QSC to restock? Got PEG-MGF and MGF on the way. Wanna try all three of them out in conjunction
From what I understand you’ll be better off running the MGF first for a month or so to build up the sattalite cells

For my latest order, I ordered on the 3rd from international warehouse (I'm in the US), paid on the 4th, tracking received on the 5th, and received the pkg today. I don't even need to ask for codes because I ordered different quantities of each thing. This is so awesome.
Pro move right here. Want 10 kits of two peptides? Just shell out the extra $$ for one more kit of one

This is the exact reason I havent started taking gh. I don't wana risk getting ripped off on a pricey purchase. I heard gh is the most faked, most of the time its tb500 or something els if it is growth some of the time, if they ever run out they'll sell u tb500 an tell u its gh. I'm not saying that's the case here at all just what common knowledge is. But like this source has said they make they're prices very good so you can afford to test your own products or do blood work, that's respectable.
Hgh is the one cheapest things on the menu

From what I understand you’ll be better off running the MGF first for a month or so to build up the sattalite cells
I’ve seen a lot of different protocols online. Been alternating IGF-LR3 and PEG-MGF every 10 days but ideally I’d be running DES preWO, MGF postWO and PEG-MGF and hour or two postWO

Then why post it in here …. And please tell us where a source is sending TB500 or BP157 saying it’s HGH ?! Please show us proof too …..

Then why post it in here …. And please tell us where a source is sending TB500 or BP157 saying it’s HGH ?! Please show us proof too …..
Eee I got my first 2 dislikes in the 2 years I've been on here for that post I must have struck a nerve. What I was mainly referring too is the cap color mix up people are bitching about. Makes sence its possible someone got sent something different one way or another. I like to read through alot of these threads to make a more educated purchase. And i think at least 9 out of 10 times theres is a issue it's the person buying.

Big maths. Order various amounts of kits., pay the extra 10 to 40 for another order so it's in another box and stop being cheap.. never ask about colors again!!!!

I’ve seen a lot of different protocols online. Been alternating IGF-LR3 and PEG-MGF every 10 days but ideally I’d be running DES preWO, MGF postWO and PEG-MGF and hour or two postWO
I’ve seen the altering but only after running GH or ideally PEG-MGF for approx a month before starting either IGF.. your body only has so many sattelite cells. Once they’re used up you need to allow more to pool

Eee I got my first 2 dislikes in the 2 years I've been on here for that post I must have struck a nerve. What I was mainly referring too is the cap color mix up people are bitching about. Makes sence its possible someone got sent something different one way or another. I like to read through alot of these threads to make a more educated purchase. And i think at least 9 out of 10 times theres is an issue it's the person buying.
In our defense that is not what you said at all

We were specifically replying to exactly what you said

$55 for kit international HGH if you want to try it give it a go with confidence. I’ve been running QSC hgh for a while now. No worries

The cap color issue is because people are fucking stupid and can’t follow simple instructions
The cap color has nothing to do with anything It’s just a cap, they come in different colors
If you order hgh you email the rep (not all the other dumb shit people are doing) for product identification
It’s been that way. Dumb people are actually creating their own problems and then blowing up the thread with problems they created
Maybe we need an IQ test for the underground. Have to score above single digits to unlock it

Last edited:
How many times have you tried this protocol and how long did they last? Have you seen any results worthy of spending this money on it? I have only tried once with 2 kits of mgf peg and igf1 lr3 the protocol like the one described by @Date_Mike . One month of mgf peg post work and 1 month of igf1 lr3 in the morning. I honestly have not seen all these results.

How many times have you tried this protocol and how long did they last? Have you seen any results worthy of spending this money on it? I have only tried once with 2 kits of mgf peg and igf1 lr3 the protocol like the one described by @Date_Mike . One month of mgf peg post work and 1 month of igf1 lr3 in the morning. I honestly have not seen all these results.
I’ve ran IGF1-LR3 pretty much as a standalone. Before any hormones. I was using mod grf + ipa for a while.

As a stand alone anabolic, there was noticeable increase in gains. Test beats the fuck out of it though

I love intermittent use of LR3. Definitely helped keep my physique bubbly while on a step deficit and the pumps are unreal on my reverse now. Can’t say I’ve noticed much from PEG-MGF besides way less muscle soreness and feeling full even on rest days. I’m just gonna go through 10 vials of each and see the end result while in a surplus and on low gear.

Also, I wouldn’t use both LR3 and PEG MGF at the same time. In order for MGF to work LR3 can’t be present at the same time. Better to use IGF-1 DES preworkout then follow up with PEG MGF or regular MGF postWO

Last edited:
Forum - A public meeting place for open discussion. So connoristiny Why are you whoring yourself around and messaging people stupid questions?! He messaged me after I asked QSC about restocking CJC No Dac and then wants to say why Dac is better.. Don’t email me dumb ass shit.

@connoristiny

Attachments

• Mesorx Connoristiny.jpg
    Mesorx Connoristiny.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 110
Forum - A public meeting place for open discussion. So connoristiny Why are you whoring yourself around and messaging people stupid questions?! He messaged me after I asked QSC about restocking CJC No Dac and then wants to say why Dac is better.. Don’t email me dumb ass shit.

@connoristiny
Messaged me as well, same question. I just didn’t reply and that was that.

This is well known common sence and science, hgh is releasing free fatty acids into the blood stream showing up as an increase in blood glucose levels.

Quote from a study:

FFA release from GH administration might cause a slow rise in glucose due to the Randle Cycle etc, but not a spike in blood glucose. You'd need a CGM to detect and even then maybe not after acute GH dosing.