Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If everyone is getting you down, hop on over to Burger King and Have It Your Way.
shut up ffs all of you. This forums turned to shit, demanding lil fucks all wanting shortcuts. You’re the kind of dipstick that has urinary incontinence the second you set up for a 100 kg deadlift. Fuck your opinion.
There are a lot of people in this forum who take pleasure in being toxic, right? There are always some jerks like that... The "big guys" at 5'7" and 160lbs take a bunch of trenbolone but don't have the courage to mess with someone on the street and come vent it out anonymously online. I appreciate the responses from others who have contributed positively.

I will tell you a secret trick how to get your order shipped within 1-2 days:

You write something like this:

----------------
Hi, this is my domestic EU order:

- 1 kit Test
- 1 kit Primo
- 1 kit Deca
- Shipping Germany

I want to pay by ETH. Please send me the payment address.
----------------

Within 2-24 hours, you will get an answer with an ETH/crypto payment address and the exact amount of $$$ you should transfer. After you send the money, you write another email, it should look like this:

----------------
I've sent you the money. Here is the proof of transaction. (insert link to your eth/crypto transaction)

This is my shipping address:

(insert your FULL shipping address, double check it)
----------------

After this, you should get a tracking number within 24-48 hours. (it takes longer if you placed your order on friday, you don't need to ask for it, you will get it as soon your order is shipped.)

It is your fault if you want to build a relationship to your steroid dealer and do some smalltalk or ask some questions, which were answered already in this thread. If you do this, don't expect to get a fast answer. The email is for placing orders, not for smalltalk or asking questions.
This is what u would think is common sense esp when dealing with potentially illegal substances and illegal dealings. Keep things short and to the point. If you've been in this game for awhile you should already know this. It's all this mainstream access now and kids and just clueless people trying to order because it's so available now. I totally understand Tracy's attitude because there's just so many retards that are wasting energy and time w repetitive questions and stupidity

There are a lot of people in this forum who take pleasure in being toxic, right? There are always some jerks like that... The "big guys" at 5'7" and 160lbs take a bunch of trenbolone but don't have the courage to mess with someone on the street and come vent it out anonymously online. I appreciate the responses from others who have contributed positively.
Look at this way. Better to unleash the rage online than in public lol

So are you saying you don't like Whoppers? A Whopper would cheer me up.

I just love how i stay off this site for a few days to a week and in order to catch up i have to read pages of drama. This is like a soap opera, you miss a week and have no clue what is going on.

Tracy i will order in a few days. After reading page’s I’ve learned how to communicate. I will spam your emails and ask you everyday the status of my order. Just messing around. But i really will be placing an order in a few days. But in the past few months that I’ve been mia i tried to stay up to date. I understand email has changed and you prefer regular email. Other than that did i miss any changes? Do you still take all previous payment methods?

Tracy i will order in a few days. After reading page’s I’ve learned how to communicate. I will spam your emails and ask you everyday the status of my order. Just messing around. But i really will be placing an order in a few days. But in the past few months that I’ve been mia i tried to stay up to date. I understand email has changed and you prefer regular email. Other than that did i miss any changes? Do you still take all previous payment methods?
You have forgotten that you must.. must.. ask about the color of the caps. No, a color is not associated with anything, but you should ask anyway. :D :D:D Seriously though, if you look at the price list, it shows the ways to pay at the top.

You have forgotten that you must.. must.. ask about the color of the caps. No, a color is not associated with anything, but you should ask anyway. :D :D:D Seriously though, if you look at the price list, it shows the ways to pay at the top.
Yes how could i be so stupid to forget. I must post a picture and ask everyone what the cap colors mean. I think i found an updated list. The one i have still has all payment methods. I just thought id ask because shit moves so fast in this thread I wasn’t sure if i missed something important

Yes how could i be so stupid to forget. I must post a picture and ask everyone what the cap colors mean. I think i found an updated list. The one i have still has all payment methods. I just thought id ask because shit moves so fast in this thread I wasn’t sure if i missed something important
Probably because you looked at it the first time and skipped that part every other time you looked at it. Why look when you already know the answer. Eventually you forget it was ever there. We are all guilty of that. The last price list was the 18th. So if the one you have says that, you are good. If not, just go back a few pages and you'll see it. I don't know what country you are in, but only the countries that have reship can now use Alibaba for payment, so that did change.

Probably because you looked at it the first time and skipped that part every other time you looked at it. Why look when you already know the answer. Eventually you forget it was ever there. We are all guilty of that. The last price list was the 18th. So if the one you have says that, you are good. If not, just go back a few pages and you'll see it. I don't know what country you are in, but only the countries that have reship can now use Alibaba for payment, so that did change.
Cool thanks. I do have the one from 18th thats the first thing i searched. But i did not know about the Alibaba situation so theres one reason i asked. Thank you