Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Oh no you need smaller labels
But yeah the label maker you can get with tiny labels
The 50x30 is for 10ml vials

I didn’t see the convo, just that one post about labels lol

These will, sorry 315 for $1. Unless you’re re-selling why spend anymore
It's just another option. Granted a more expensive option, but you never know. :D I just finished putting stickers on everything.
I also need to find out more about proper long term storage. I'm thinking up to 1-2 years, so I can have extra, plus if I go off something for a little while. I've seen people saying they put the vials in the freezer and others say they toss them in a drawer. If I need to put them in a freezer, the stickers will fall off, so I'll either need to tape them on or put on a label that will stay on. It's good to have options incase you need to use it.

Question for experienced HGH users, how do you deal with numb hands? I used QSC's HGH and I got numb hands doing 1-2 iu every day for about 5-6 months last year and I had carpel tunnel like symptoms for a year plus as a result.

I think the BPC/Tb400 cured my carpel tunnel like symptoms? Though the timing might just be a coincidence.

Question for experienced HGH users, how do you deal with numb hands? I used QSC's HGH and I got numb hands doing 1-2 iu every day for about 5-6 months last year and I had carpel tunnel like symptoms for a year plus as a result.

I think the BPC/Tb400 cured my carpel tunnel like symptoms? Though the timing might just be a coincidence.
I was up to 10iu a day and had bad hand numbness I dosed it split morning and night if it got really bad if I took a day off I noticed that helped now I’m back down to 6.6iu a day and it’s much better I would recommend starting low and slowly working up but if your already only taking 2iu a day I wouldn’t run less then that. Also once I dropped the dose the hand numbness when away almost instantly

Crazy I've never had this side effect from gh. Can't believe people get it on such a small amount

Finally after reading lots of horror stories about DHB pip, I decided to give it a try and shot 1cc in my delt and after 2 days the "PIP" is there, but very minor. I think the PIP stories are from the earlier brews/raws. Came a little crashed, but after heating back to oil it seems to stay that way

Hey man! This just started happening to me randomly after a long time on GH, granted I’m doing 15-20iu’s depending on the day, also increased lantus dose to 30iu’s + eating close to 900g carbs on training days. 600mg R-ALA every morning fasted and a night brace has helped keep the carpal tunnel in check