Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It's just another option. Granted a more expensive option, but you never know. :D I just finished putting stickers on everything.
I also need to find out more about proper long term storage. I'm thinking up to 1-2 years, so I can have extra, plus if I go off something for a little while. I've seen people saying they put the vials in the freezer and others say they toss them in a drawer. If I need to put them in a freezer, the stickers will fall off, so I'll either need to tape them on or put on a label that will stay on. It's good to have options incase you need to use it.
These $1 store labels do just fine in the freezer. I apply mine once I’ve identified and then I throw my kits in the freezer. I’ve never had them fall off after I pull them out and reconstitute

Hey man! This just started happening to me randomly after a long time on GH, granted I’m doing 15-20iu’s depending on the day, also increased lantus dose to 30iu’s + eating close to 900g carbs on training days. 600mg R-ALA every morning fasted and a night brace has helped keep the carpal tunnel in check
how do u like the results on 15-20iu compared to 6-10iu? U notice a big difference?

Touchdown! A week from order date to delivery domestic Canada. To Alberta nonetheless. Now waiting patiently (impatiently) for international order to arrive! I've heard spamming Tracy with monotonous emails works well......... Thanks Tracy for the prompt communication! I appreciate everything that you do!!
PXL_20230823_124559248.jpg

Touchdown! A week from order date to delivery domestic Canada. To Alberta nonetheless. Now waiting patiently (impatiently) for international order to arrive! I've heard spamming Tracy with monotonous emails works well......... Thanks Tracy for the prompt communication! I appreciate everything that you do!!
View attachment 264029
Let me guess your cycle.... 450 test 300 deca?

Just out of curiosity when someone orders using the domestic reship from international option do they send you a tracking number once the package lands in the specific country then they send you tracking once they reship? First time and I don’t want to jam up Tracy with questions like this so if anybody on here can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Just out of curiosity when someone orders using the domestic reship from international option do they send you a tracking number once the package lands in the specific country then they send you tracking once they reship? First time and I don’t want to jam up Tracy with questions like this so if anybody on here can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
I’ve always had tracking generated well before pack touches in US. Label can “be created” for months till any movement happens

Do you think I’d be blasting 20iu’s of GH for fun if it wasn’t life changing?

Can I ask exactly how it's changing your life?

How long have you been at this dose?
Are you running AAS with the HGH? Any pictures to back up your claims

Just see a lot of people on "high dose" hgh on this board spouting how great it is but I never seen one transformation picture or actual evidence it's done anything. Seems more of a fad that your all trying to out do each other dose but again iv not seen a single picture

Just see a lot of people on "high dose" hgh on this board spouting how great it is but I never seen one transformation picture or actual evidence it's done anything. Seems more of a fad that your all trying to out do each other dose but again iv not seen a single picture
Diabetes can be life changing

Check out Chase Irons on YT he is running 18 iu and 3 grams test.
He documented everything .
That being said the guy is a steroid tank so its not a given that everyone can handle high dosages that well.
If interested check him out its a crazy transformation

Bluetooth label maker $45
50mm x 30 mm labels
Works great, looks legit

Oh no you need smaller labels
But yeah the label maker you can get with tiny labels
The 50x30 is for 10ml vials

I didn’t see the convo, just that one post about labels lol

NIIMBOT D11 on Amazon is amazing for $20. Includes one roll of labels that fit perfectly, just a bit of room to see through while reconstituting.

Same. Nimbott from Amazon

These $1 store labels do just fine in the freezer. I apply mine once I’ve identified and then I throw my kits in the freezer. I’ve never had them fall off after I pull them out and reconstitute
Realized that's on the ziplock bags, not on bottles.

Yup that’s the one
NIIMBOT B1 for vials
Looks good. I spent some time designing the labels
I’m going to pick up the $20 one @Beachgoer725 mentioned for peptides with the tiny labels

Thanks Everyone! The Nimbot sounds perfect. I can use it for some other things too. Now to decide if I'm getting the one that just does the smaller labels or the one the does both. Decisions.. decisions..