Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How long has shipping been to Canada from the time you received tracking for international orders? 3-4 weeks? I'll update when I receive my order

Im having problems placing an order. I tried placing an order to the e-mail sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn Thursday and again Monday to no response. I’ve ordered from them before but on their older protonmail email. I’m using my protonmail account. I tried a yahoo account but it wouldn’t deliver. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
Im having problems placing an order. I tried placing an order to the e-mail sigma@sigmachemical.con.cn Thursday and again Monday to no response. I’ve ordered from them before but on their older protonmail email. I’m using my protonmail account. I tried a yahoo account but it wouldn’t deliver. What am I doing wrong?
Did you copy that email from the email you tried to send or type it here? Asking because it's written .con here, instead of saying .com. Check the email you sent to make sure it's not a typo error.

Im having problems placing an order. I tried placing an order to the e-mail sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn Thursday and again Monday to no response. I’ve ordered from them before but on their older protonmail email. I’m using my protonmail account. I tried a yahoo account but it wouldn’t deliver. What am I doing wrong?

Are you trying to "lock" the email being sent from proton with an encryption code? Somewhere near the subject line you can disable it.

Edit: I'm thinking of tutanota, but I imagine proton might be similar?

I checked that was just a typo I made in this thread but not on the order. I just fixed it up there for anyone reading and confused now. It was sent to sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Are you sending anything where he would have to click on it to get the email? If so, he said he’s no longer going to click on anything. He’s getting way too many emails. He needs to be able to read the email that is sent. I’m not sure why the yahoo email didn’t work. I know he gets gmail emails.

Are you sending anything where he would have to click on it to get the email? If so, he said he’s no longer going to click on anything. He’s getting way too many emails. He needs to be able to read the email that is sent. I’m not sure why the yahoo email didn’t work. I know he gets gmail emails.
That’s a good idea I tried gmail and it didn’t bounce back, so here’s hoping!

Tracy i will order in a few days. After reading page’s I’ve learned how to communicate. I will spam your emails and ask you everyday the status of my order. Just messing around. But i really will be placing an order in a few days. But in the past few months that I’ve been mia i tried to stay up to date. I understand email has changed and you prefer regular email. Other than that did i miss any changes? Do you still take all previous payment methods?
You are obviously joking, but For international you should have the tracking code to see or am i wrong ?

Almost all emails have been answered few hours ago, try again

Hello.

I wrote you initially to make order with ripped, primo100, hcg and hgh from international warehouse.

You (or your assistant) wrote me that those you only send domestic. I asked why is that, because they are on international price list and look available, but didnt get a response after. No stock available now?

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Hello.

I wrote you initially to make order with ripped, primo100, hcg and hgh from international warehouse.

You (or your assistant) wrote me that those you only send domestic. I asked why is that, because they are on international price list and look available, but didnt get a response after. No stock available now?

Thank you for your time.
It was mentioned a while back if it’s in stock at USA warehouse you must order from there.

How long has shipping been to Canada from the time you received tracking for international orders? 3-4 weeks? I'll update when I receive my order
my last order landed last week, was like 4 weeks from payment to door, i have had orders take up to 8 weeks. they'll show up eventually, that's the international shipping game.

Received the order in about 3 weeks. It moved faster this time. (International to EU)
It would have been faster if the shipping company didn't fucked up once the package entered the country but those things happen.