Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah that's what I thought. It doesn't seem very productive to have the same email to have 2 people to sift through it for product identification and orders, questions, etc lol.

Also is it not concerning to anyone that there isn't consistent cap colors or batch numbers?

It doesn't seem very productive to have the same email to have 2 people to sift through it for product identification and orders, questions, etc lol.
Probably Tracy going first answering orders etc and flagging product identification emails for her colleague

Ordered from EU warehouse. Would recommend.

Germany to Germany: 2 days (Deca)
Spain to Germany: 4 days (Primo)

No PIP from Deca.
Minimal PIP from Primo, only if i flex my quads, not bad at all. (1.5 ml / 300 mg at once)

Maybe MCT isn't that bad after all. So far. :)

Did you send the email before she got inundated with them? It's been a few days for me. Hoping she can get to them today (at least mine). I know she's busy. I thought the assistant was doing these though.
I sent it yesterday 7/17 and got a reply this morning 7/18. This was my first order so idk who specifically responds to them

How much bac water did the people who didn't have a bad reaction to the nad+ use? Its such a huge vial i dont really know how much to use lol

How much bac water did the people who didn't have a bad reaction to the nad+ use? Its such a huge vial i dont really know how much to use lol
For what it's worth, I used 5.6mL and had a poor reaction.

I did some followup testing on it a few days ago and i wonder if it might need some buffering as it's relatively acidic upon reconstitution. Based on reading it appears NAD+ breaks down relatively quickly in acidic or alkaline environments so i'm not sure how long it will be worthwhile after reconstitution.

I can't say with any certainty that the acidity caused the reaction I had or not...but here's what the pH paper showed (Pure bacteriostatic water top, Reconstituted NAD+ bottom, it seemed to be somewhere between the 3 and 4 when comparing it in person).

QSC_NAD.png

Last edited:
I’m curious if you order and choose the domestic reship option . Is there insurance on the package for a reship if it gets seized by customs?