Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone here ordered any of the anavar raws in the last few months? If so whats the experience been with it? Thanks
There’s been testing on it and it tested well. I can’t be arsed to dig for them right now, but their raws seem to be testing well, it’s just their finished oils that don’t do so hot.

Decided to bite the bullet and place an order, only of products that tested well, everything was received quickly and well packaged. So far, so good.
do you have the links for the tested products I would like to take a look at them.

My review of Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd

I placed an order and what I paid for, came to a total of $350. Elsewhere, I would have paid $1,750-$3,500 for the whole order.

Qingdao Sigma does not charge shipping fee’s on small orders( on the shipping method I used) like other companies! Another $ Saver.

On Nov 26, 2021 Jet Labs (the Canadian Lab) posted the

Following test results of Qingdao Sigma raw’s.

Oxandrolone. 98%+

Methenolone Enanthate 98%+

Oxymetholone 90.75%

Methenolone Acetate 98%+

Trenbolone Enanthate 98%+

Drostanolne Enanthate 98%+

Drostanolone propionate 98%+

Testosterone Cypionate 98%+

Do you think he Jet Lab’s got these tested just for fun? Or do you think he’s using their raws, along with a lot of other “Labs” on this site then jacking the price way up? Whats funny is, he’s stated he does not want Qingdao Sigma mentioning his name! Wonder why? Doesn’t he want the average person to see where he’s getting his products and see how much of a markup he has on his products?

I guess we can all thank Jet Labs’s customers who paid the markup he puts on his gear, that subsidized him testing Qingdao’s raws!

I’m of the view many of the “Lab” members are buying from Qingdao Sigma, but their cronies and shill accounts are trying to scare the average user away from Q, in hopes you’ll buy their “Labs” at over 8X markup.

Even long time respected Meso user MisterSuperGod on Nov 26,2021 stated after seeing Qingdao’s lab results. “Good Results”. You tend to not see him bashing Q, because I assume he probably orders from them! Just a hunch! He’s as tough of a critic as they come!

I applaud Qingdao Sigma and I hope to see more Chinese wholesalers like them, jump into the market to bring more competition!

I placed an order with Qingdao Sigma and within 2 days I had tracking info:

This is how long it took an order from China to arrive to me.

I’m near Pittsburgh PA. I edited some of exact locations slightly, but here it goes

Shipped EMS 12/21/2021

Left Shenzen 12/22/2021

Left Shenzen 12/24/2021

In Transit to me 12/25/2021

International airport 12/26/2021

Los Angelos 12/30/2021

Indiana 01/04/2022

Ohio. /01/05/2022. (Started getting nervous from the big delays once it hit US Soil )

In Transit 01/11/2022

Delivered 01/12/2022

THIS WAS DURING the HIGH TRAFFIC HOLIDAY SEASON!

Also of note, any time I had a question, Qingdao Sigma was very prompt to reply back in private message.

You can bash Q all you want, rest assured dealers like Jet Lab’s and I’m sure others, will place many big orders from them, assuring their longevity! Personally I’m Glad Q is selling wholesale to the public. Thats the way of the internet!

Attachments

• 6CA2F476-81E6-4768-9FC8-358C2CCA4BD3.jpeg
    6CA2F476-81E6-4768-9FC8-358C2CCA4BD3.jpeg
    269.7 KB · Views: 102

I placed an order and what I paid for, came to a total of $350. Elsewhere, I would have paid $1,750-$3,500 for the whole order.

Qingdao Sigma does not charge shipping fee’s on small orders( on the shipping method I used) like other companies! Another $ Saver.

Oxandrolone. 98%+

Oxymetholone 90.75%

Methenolone Acetate 98%+

Do you think he Jet Lab’s got these tested just for fun? Or do you think he’s using their raws, along with a lot of other “Labs” on this site then jacking the price way up? Whats funny is, he’s stated he does not want Qingdao Sigma mentioning his name! Wonder why? Doesn’t he want the average person to see where he’s getting his products and see how much of a markup he has on his products?

I guess we can all thank Jet Labs’s customers who paid the markup he puts on his gear, that subsidized him testing Qingdao’s raws!

I’m of the view many of the “Lab” members are buying from Qingdao Sigma, but their cronies and shill accounts are trying to scare the average user away from Q, in hopes you’ll buy their “Labs” at over 8X markup.

Even long time respected Meso user MisterSuperGod on Nov 26,2021 stated after seeing Qingdao’s lab results. “Good Results”. You tend to not see him bashing Q, because I assume he probably orders from them! Just a hunch! He’s as tough of a critic as they come!

I applaud Qingdao Sigma and I hope to see more Chinese wholesalers like them, jump into the market to bring more competition!

I’m near Pittsburgh PA. I edited some of exact locations slightly, but here it goes

Shipped EMS 12/21/2021

Left Shenzen 12/22/2021

Left Shenzen 12/24/2021

Los Angelos 12/30/2021

Indiana 01/04/2022

Ohio. /01/05/2022. (Started getting nervous from the big delays once it hit US Soil )

In Transit 01/11/2022

Delivered 01/12/2022

Also of note, any time I had a question, Qingdao Sigma was very prompt to reply back in private message.

You can bash Q all you want, rest assured dealers like Jet Lab’s and I’m sure others, will place many big orders from them, assuring their longevity! Personally I’m Glad Q is selling wholesale to the public. Thats the way of the internet!
What shipping method did u use ?

Are there ANY sources that actually produce and ship smaller amounts?

Every source I've come across on these boards has claimed they were manufacturers and it's pretty obvious they aren't. I can't imagine a manufacturer would bother fucking around with my home brewing 100g order; it wouldn't be worth the risk.

I got some HCG and HMG from these guys about 2 years ago, when they were on Alibaba and had the most ratings, but I can't vouch for anything since the wife got pregnant while these were still in the mail. The BPC/TB seemed to work as well as the local stuff I bought, but it's hard to know how much of that stuff is placebo effect.
it'd be a pretty decent side revenue stream. make big industrial tubs/barrels and then just one to the side and pick up little orders on the side for massively inflated prices under a different name.

Oxandrolone. 98%+

Oxymetholone 90.75%

Methenolone Acetate 98%+

Shipped EMS 12/21/2021

Left Shenzen 12/22/2021

Left Shenzen 12/24/2021

Los Angelos 12/30/2021

Indiana 01/04/2022

In Transit 01/11/2022

Delivered 01/12/2022

i don't think it has ever been the quality of the raws that were in question. its the finished products that you have bough that have come in poorly dosed more often than well dosed.

Oxandrolone. 98%+

Oxymetholone 90.75%

Methenolone Acetate 98%+

Shipped EMS 12/21/2021

Left Shenzen 12/22/2021

Left Shenzen 12/24/2021

Los Angelos 12/30/2021

Indiana 01/04/2022

In Transit 01/11/2022

Delivered 01/12/2022

You're full of shit. Jet Labs might use them but other labs here most assuredly do not. Stanford for example would not.

Just because it's cheap doesn't mean they all jump over to it. They are staking their reputation on their product and Qingdao is not established. Only an idiot would take a gamble on this.

And of course, moron, Jet doesn't want to be mentioned with them because it draws undue attention to his operation. If you knew anything about anything you'd figure this shit out on your own instead of jumping to the idiot conclusions that you leaped into.

Are there ANY sources that actually produce and ship smaller amounts?

Every source I've come across on these boards has claimed they were manufacturers and it's pretty obvious they aren't. I can't imagine a manufacturer would bother fucking around with my home brewing 100g order; it wouldn't be worth the risk.

I got some HCG and HMG from these guys about 2 years ago, when they were on Alibaba and had the most ratings, but I can't vouch for anything since the wife got pregnant while these were still in the mail. The BPC/TB seemed to work as well as the local stuff I bought, but it's hard to know how much of that stuff is placebo effect.

No. None of the ones that sell direct to the public actually manufacture the raws. That would draw far too much attention to a legitimate industry.

What they do is distribute to friends of friends and that's how it eventually finds its way to market. The chinamen are thick as thieves.

And you're right, ALL of the raw sources lie about manufacturing what they have. That's their first attempt at not having to test anything.

Oh great, the troll is back to derail more threads. God bless fucking Meso.
I don't consider myself a troll, I just have very strong convictions on some things, and I like to argue.

I fully respect this board, and hope to tone it down, apparently a few like you are like little kinder gardeners, and cry when you hear stuff you don't like. None the less, I do appreciate your contribution and others to the board, and hope to make it a useful place for everyone.

On the other hand, what I type, is no different, or annoying, or wasting space, than what 1/2 of the replies, and people having pissing contests on here are.

And... I do respect all the men and women who have died in the USA for the right to free speech. I know thats only protected in government affairs, but... its the
ideology and the importance of it, that should be flourished in all aspects of society.

I don't consider myself a troll, I just have very strong convictions on some things, and I like to argue.

I fully respect this board, and hope to tone it down, apparently a few like you are like little kinder gardeners, and cry when you hear stuff you don't like. None the less, I do appreciate your contribution and others to the board, and hope to make it a useful place for everyone.

On the other hand, what I type, is no different, or annoying, or wasting space, than what 1/2 of the replies, and people having pissing contests on here are.

And... I do respect all the men and women who have died in the USA for the right to free speech. I know thats only protected in government affairs, but... its the
ideology and the importance of it, that should be flourished in all aspects of society.
Ah damn, was hoping your ban was permanent.

'kinder gardeners'

I am not making fun because I for one can only speak one language so I respect others who can converse in more than one but this made me laugh!!

The world needs everybody to be kinder...especially the Gardeners. Everybody thinks there all nice and peaceful but you pick ONE Bouquet of flowers without asking and you will see a whole other side of somebody you never knew existed...