Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Managed to convince them through email to dose Tren E at 200mg/ml instead of the 100mg/ml they do currently

And when he complains the response will be like “hey, for the price, you just order more and double up! Now I ignore you, shitposter!”
Why don't you post some results of their oils? This constant flow of babble does nothing but confuse people. I think everyone would appreciate hard facts.

Then let them decide if they want to pay 1/10 the cost that everyone else is charging for, that may be underused by 10%

It's not only their price, but the convenience of them accepting credit cards that I also like.

That was the finished tabs though, not the raws themselves. Which once again goes back to their “brewing” team.
I know, just wanted to make sure others did too since the guy a couple posts up convinced them to adjust the tren dosage and it likely won't be correct.

Why don't you post some results of their oils? This constant flow of babble does nothing but confuse people. I think everyone would appreciate hard facts.

Then let them decide if they want to pay 1/10 the cost that everyone else is charging for, that may be underused by 10%

It's not only their price, but the convenience of them accepting credit cards that I also like.
Shut up, idiot. Go do something stupid so you get permanently banned like you should have the first time.

Go easy soldier. I've seen a lot of posts like this over my time and things usually don't ever end well.

You confident that the rest of the brew is right if they cant weigh out powder correctly?

Im sure its the correct BA/BB, sterile, filtered. Meh maybe not actually….Let me know how it goes though

You confident that the rest of the brew is right if they cant weigh out powder correctly?

Im sure its the correct BA/BB, sterile, filtered. Meh maybe not actually….Let me know how it goes though

Same amount of confidence, or lack of, that I would have with any other "lab".

I feel a little more comfortable dealing with them, because they seem to be a larger operation, and closer to the source (china), vs others.

I think they mentioned they have 11 sales reps. Thats a sizable number.

Generally, larger companies, that are not struggling so bad for a profit, are safer to deal with.

The problem is, we need to get this stuff legalized, so we don't have to play these games.

Everyone can have an opinion, but when you look at the hard facts, a lot just boils down to price. There is a lack of data supporting the safety of all "labs"

@Cherokee The tracking you posted says EMS not China post. I believe EMS is faster but risker, and also costs extra.

I assume you didn't know because all this source dick riding and shilling you've done for them got that order shipped to you completely free of charge. That's safer than using your AMEX at least.

Fucking scumbag.

Nobody should take what this guy says seriously. He's on the payroll along with hoseb84 or whatever the fuck his name is.

Y'all are some fucking clowns, for real.

@Cherokee The tracking you posted says EMS not China post. I believe EMS is faster but risker, and also costs extra.

I assume you didn't know because all this source dick riding and shilling you've done for them got that order shipped to you completely free of charge. That's safer than using your AMEX at least.

Fucking scumbag.

Nobody should take what this guy says seriously. He's on the payroll along with hoseb84 or whatever the fuck his name is.

Y'all are some fucking clowns, for real.
You can check their price list, it states shipping is free.

Thanks for showing everyone :
1) you don't know what you are talking about
or
2)You are misleading people on purpose.

Attachments

• MESO QSC Price List.pdf
    116.8 KB · Views: 16
Generally, larger companies, that are not struggling so bad for a profit, are safer to deal with.
What kind of room temp IQ logic is that? Why would a small "struggling so bad for a profit" source risk its reputation by selling a shit product vs a big company that has enough customers, where they can afford to be lazy and negligent?

If I want some cookies, I'd much rather go to the local "struggling" mom and pop bakery, than Walmarts. Hell, I bet they both get their flours from the same place; but the end product is going to be different.

What kind of room temp IQ logic is that? Why would a small "struggling so bad for a profit" source risk its reputation by selling a shit product vs a big company that has enough customers, where they can afford to be lazy and negligent?
Smaller companies are always pinching penny's. They don't have as much wiggle room to take care of problems when they occur. I see your point. But on most legal products, I always prefer larger companies that are not watching every little penny so much. Try returning a product to a smaller store, they bitch n moan, because they don't want to lose the profit.

Also, larger companies usually have fresher products, more turn around.

If I want some cookies, I'd much rather go to the local "struggling" mom and pop bakery, than Walmarts. Hell, I bet they both get their flours from the same place; but the end product is going to be different.

There is a lot of different angles to see stuff from. Unfortunately most in here just want to bitch , moan and complain without supplying hard data and logic. And I think some of the "Labs" also have an agenda and fear of China direct shipping with low prices.

So far I have not seen anything anyone else has that makes it worth my time to pay 6-10X higher prices.

If people were really concerned about others, they would lower the BS level., and just present facts, and let everyone make their own decision.

Non the less, I see Q leading the way with their price, thats how Walmart did it, and they will only grow. Look at these other "labs", and I'm amazed that may have only been on here for 1 year or less.

I placed an order and what I paid for, came to a total of $350. Elsewhere, I would have paid $1,750-$3,500 for the whole order.
What all do you have there man? Looks like a pile of Deca and Test E?

Assuming its the 180mg/ml Deca batch.