Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Left vial, Qingdao HMG. Can still see a residue of some peeled label. Vial to the right: Renjian Chinese pharma HMG. The crimped cap, green cap, and rubber are 100% the same.

Wondering if I found their HMG source :)
Please God let this source literally just be ripping the labels off existing products to sell them as their own. Seeing the label only partially torn off matches about the level of competency I’d expect from this source.

You have a picture with powder in it?
QSC all used up. RJ in attachment:
That's a legit pharma grade HMG why would they use pharma grade HMG instead of buying way cheaper raws?That being said the Renjian HMG is sold at $2.5 USD per vial in local pharmacies. There should be reasonable margin even if they actually used a pharma grade HMG.
Have you managed to buy pharma hcg/hmg from the local pharmacies in China?

Attachments

• 92fa680172f809f133d6aa5591b84c4.jpg
    92fa680172f809f133d6aa5591b84c4.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 72
QSC all used up. RJ in attachment:

Have you managed to buy pharma hcg/hmg from the local pharmacies in China?
I bought pharma hcg online with a digital prescription. I'm not exactly sure about the listed price in pharmacies for this Renjian brand, but price did go up quite a bit in recent years.

I bought pharma hcg online with a digital prescription. I'm not exactly sure about the listed price in pharmacies for this Renjian brand, but price did go up quite a bit in recent years.
You will have to teach me how you pulled off the digital script. I have been trying to get telmisartan or enalapril here forever lol.

You will have to teach me how you pulled off the digital script. I have been trying to get telmisartan or enalapril here forever lol.
Telmisartan you could buy directly from JingDong if you're in China. Basically buy it, fill in your info, including ID, and they will prescribe it without really looking at the details. They got quite a bit, metformin, blood pressure meds, raloxifene, finasteride, roccutane, etc. AI's require a female buyer though, as they tend to be for female issues. A female friend could help.

Injectables are harder to obtain, and you couldn't find test E, hcg/hmg, hgh on there. Although I saw some lira/semiglutide pens

How do you get a digital prescription?

I literally googled how to get fake prescription in Chinese and found someone who sells prescription lol, but you should not be asked for a prescription when buying common oral drugs. You will probably need a Chiense ID tho. Check your message we can discuss in detail.

first package arrived after 30 days to western europe.
Unfortunately, 1 test C vial and 1 IGF1 vial broke during the transport.
Not sure why the expensive peptides like IGF are not in a vial-box but instead simply in a bag and cheap ones like BPC or ipamorelin are in a vial-box..
Hope maybe next order i can get another vial (not gonna be pissy about 13 dollar but it would be a good sign from the source..)

Some days i just skip visiting this thread and then i just come back with some popcorn and sits and read it all.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals just pay the poor man his HCG money back and get this shit show to be over, dear lord, over few bucks....

When i get my order im going to test the shit out of it and if its underdosed you better be sure MESO will be raining down hell fire on you.

So better start doing right with clients.

PS
get an umbrella.

Telmisartan you could buy directly from JingDong if you're in China. Basically buy it, fill in your info, including ID, and they will prescribe it without really looking at the details. They got quite a bit, metformin, blood pressure meds, raloxifene, finasteride, roccutane, etc. AI's require a female buyer though, as they tend to be for female issues. A female friend could help.

Injectables are harder to obtain, and you couldn't find test E, hcg/hmg, hgh on there. Although I saw some lira/semiglutide pens

How do you get a digital prescription?
Accutane is also available on taobao, from a legit pharmacy.

Some days i just skip visiting this thread and then i just come back with some popcorn and sits and read it all.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals just pay the poor man his HCG money back and get this shit show to be over, dear lord, over few bucks....

When i get my order im going to test the shit out of it and if its underdosed you better be sure MESO will be raining down hell fire on you.

So better start doing right with clients.

PS
get an umbrella.
What did you order? seems like the issues isn't with his raws correct?

What did you order? seems like the issues isn't with his raws correct?
AFAIK their raws have tested OK more or less. I don’t know how much testing on them has been done though, especially given how many raws they have to test.

Honestly my problems are mostly with the rep. If we could get someone else we’d only be left with their shitty finished products that test somewhere between 100%-50% strength. But that’s assuming he’s even a rep for some large company. He claimed that, but he claims lots of shit that turns out to be a lie. For all I know he’s just some guy reselling other people’s shit out of a garage. If so, changing the “rep” would only change the same dipshit’s username.

AFAIK their raws have tested OK more or less. I don’t know how much testing on them has been done though, especially given how many raws they have to test.

Honestly my problems are mostly with the rep. If we could get someone else we’d only be left with their shitty finished products that test somewhere between 100%-50% strength. But that’s assuming he’s even a rep for some large company. He claimed that, but he claims lots of shit that turns out to be a lie. For all I know he’s just some guy reselling other people’s shit out of a garage. If so, changing the “rep” would only change the same dipshit’s username.
Nah, the address they mentioned on their website is above a shopping mall.

Although I think their main address is somewhere else. Doing a search on google, can find this legal case in which they were fined for smuggling. It has their address: 山东省青岛市市南区山东路22号1号楼14F户

14th floor, so definitely not basement.

http://qingdao.customs.gov.cn/shanghai_customs/423405/fdzdgknr8/423510/shgk78/423512/423514/646613/index.html

Nah, the address they mentioned on their website is above a shopping mall.

Although I think their main address is somewhere else. Doing a search on google, can find this legal case in which they were fined for smuggling. It has their address: 山东省青岛市市南区山东路22号1号楼14F户

14th floor, so definitely not basement.

http://qingdao.customs.gov.cn/shanghai_customs/423405/fdzdgknr8/423510/shgk78/423512/423514/646613/index.html

Not the same company. This is Qingdao Hisigma.

Take a look at their website. It's all bullshit created to have you BELIEVE that they are a major manufacturing company in China. They supposedly make pharmaceutical raws, ATVs, golf carts, machines, forklifts, etc... But they don't make anything. It's a lie.

When a source lies about making the raws, they are lying about everything. That's the biggest red flag I have against this source. If they were honest or transparent about it, then there wouldn't be as much shit.

The rep is lying from intro straight thru. How do you trust a source that is purposely misleading.

Take a look at their website. It's all bullshit created to have you BELIEVE that they are a major manufacturing company in China. They supposedly make pharmaceutical raws, ATVs, golf carts, machines, forklifts, etc... But they don't make anything. It's a lie.

When a source lies about making the raws, they are lying about everything. That's the biggest red flag I have against this source. If they were honest or transparent about it, then there wouldn't be as much shit.

The rep is lying from intro straight thru. How do you trust a source that is purposely misleading.
Are there ANY sources that actually produce and ship smaller amounts?

Every source I've come across on these boards has claimed they were manufacturers and it's pretty obvious they aren't. I can't imagine a manufacturer would bother fucking around with my home brewing 100g order; it wouldn't be worth the risk.

I got some HCG and HMG from these guys about 2 years ago, when they were on Alibaba and had the most ratings, but I can't vouch for anything since the wife got pregnant while these were still in the mail. The BPC/TB seemed to work as well as the local stuff I bought, but it's hard to know how much of that stuff is placebo effect.