Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’m trying really hard to remain objective on this source, despite their meal rep being such an unethical dipshit. Given the price, I’d be REALLY interested in seeing those results. If you do get them tested thanks in advance
not sure this means much but the price of raws did go up. Seems like all the raws for sources lately have. At least its consistent.

Also a couple hundred bucks is squat to me. Il test and hopefully its what its suppose to be. If it is great then awesome if not oh well.

I’ve got no experience with this, but I guess people were saying the acidic culprit can be heated out of the solution? Dunno if that’s a thing, it’s just something I vaguely remember reading.
Yes there is a thread on meso about this. People claiming to hear the carbolic acid out of the solution. 110C (oil temperature) for 30 minutes. It does help reduce PIP as I’ve tried it. The gear is still leaving tender lumps after injections that stay for pretty much the whole week. Just not ideal. I have yet to try to cook without BB someone was claiming that that would help which I honestly don’t think would

I asked them via email, do you really think they manufacture all those products on their price list? They don’t manufacture anything but oils.

If your in doubt ask the rep to show you how they manufacture the raws.
Lol, bro, I don't think shit about their list.
Just going on what the shitty rep said. He told everyone they make shit, then told you via email they don't?

I won't be inquiring cause I'd never order from them.

Lol, bro, I don't think shit about their list.
Just going on what the shitty rep said. He told everyone they make shit, then told you via email they don't?

I won't be inquiring cause I'd never order from them.

They cant even brew oils correctly, you think they manufacture raw powders? Never

They cant even brew oils correctly, you think they manufacture raw powders? Never
Yeah their inability to come even vaguely close to dosage on some of their oils doesn’t look good, given the rep goes on about how advanced and professional they are. It means they’re not testing their own (?) raws prior to brewing or possibly can’t correctly do grade school math. If these are the steps they struggle with, I’m sure their raws manufacturing is going great lol

Don’t worry I’m sure the rep will be here under a freshly minted dummy account to straighten all this out and call everyone a shill soon enough lol

Yeah their inability to come even vaguely close to dosage on some of their oils doesn’t look good, given the rep goes on about how advanced and professional they are. It means they’re not testing their own (?) raws prior to brewing or possibly can’t correctly do grade school math. If these are the steps they struggle with, I’m sure their raws manufacturing is going great lol
My favorite is qingdaos use of “irreproachable quality” when talking about raws and oils… … what.?!

Left vial, Qingdao HMG. Can still see a residue of some peeled label. Vial to the right: Renjian Chinese pharma HMG. The crimped cap, green cap, and rubber are 100% the same.

Wondering if I found their HMG source :)

Attachments

• e98776385c186740947c2ce334ee77f.jpg
    e98776385c186740947c2ce334ee77f.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 130
Left vial, Qingdao HMG. Can still see a residue of some peeled label. Vial to the right: Renjian Chinese pharma HMG. The crimped cap, green cap, and rubber are 100% the same.

Wondering if I found their HMG source :)
That's a legit pharma grade HMG why would they use pharma grade HMG instead of buying way cheaper raws?That being said the Renjian HMG is sold at $2.5 USD per vial in local pharmacies. There should be reasonable margin even if they actually used a pharma grade HMG.