Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Serious question out of curiosity and being a new guy around here:

So far has the overall problem with this source (other than his/her mood and demeaner towards how they respond to questions/criticism) been the finished products and not the raw products??

What got this source this treatment was shitting on a member who bought the underdosed hcg combined with his overall attitude through the thread.

If someone wants to low key defend a source by saying members who are attacking him are working for the competition it surely would be easy enough to prove. Funny thing that accusation has been made over and over but I don't recall a time anyone's ever provided evidence of it. Just an ineffective claim to try and bail out the source in most cases.

Last edited:

So far has the overall problem with this source (other than his/her mood and demeaner towards how they respond to questions/criticism) been the finished products and not the raw products??
His anadrol raws tested at 90.75% but all others tested at 98+ . tested by Jet Labs.

I know that since we've been on Meso, it's less boring, you start to see lab tests, very attractive prices, funny punchlines, it creates buzz, noise, and with that, there's the good and the bad which comes with.

Meso doesn't have a defense system against trolls, just look at their post history, the majority joined the forum in November December, and 90% of their post is on this thread, spreading rumours, it's was the same thing in the first month of our arrival before all mouths were shut when the first lab tests of raws and hgh arrived.

On this, I took a look at the topics of other sources to understand if it happens the same as here and I was still surprised by several points:

1- Many sources offer full refunds of lab tests + shipping costs and yet the majority have almost zero lab tests done by Meso members and even some do not exceed 5-10 thread pages, and few/zero feedbacks.

2- Most sources do not test all their products, in general they feed you with 2-3 lab tests per month, and you are like naives to shout: "Yahouu this lab is a g2g source which tests its raws and finished products" while in their shop there are dozens of items. (Again I am not generalizing, there are 2 sources which make the exception of testing everything and they are known, it is respectable).

3- I'm not the only one to have posted results of oil lab tests like that for the boldo, already I'm being blamed for lab tests that "I" did and that I sell with "exact dosage" and these retarded just telling me underdosed? WTF
Underdosed compared to what dose?
If it was lab tests done by third parties, that's understandable, but if it's not done by us, we've come to tell you here are our oil products, here are their dosages, the only one that is out of ""initial" targets was the boldo but we have it sells like boldo at 160mg/ml which almost all source did before, knowing that everything else is good, and they come to bust my balls over it? seriously.
Obviously some people love to see a series of lab tests, where "oil 7" missing, "oil 13" missing, "oil 4" missing... like the others do.

And on this one I decided to do like the other reps and sources, and not to remain very active on the forum, maybe come once a week, to post an update of the price list, and a announcement if a product is back in stock and that's it.

And it's all thanks to the stupid trolls, who think they're going to stop people from ordering, guess what, you're just wasting your time, because most of those who came in asking questions and you told them we're a source of shit, they ended up placing orders, all you're doing is improving thread visibility, most customers might stop at the page 2 or 3, and at best do some research and they will come across what?

More than 10 lab tests of raws made by meso members of excellent purity. As far as I know we are the only source that can provide pip free test e raw and oils..

The cheapest HGH on the market with excellent purity and dosage.

A lab test of trestolone acetate oil made by the French lab test group, well dosed at $18 per vial.

And an unfortunate HCG lab test where 50% of the molecule is degraded as well as Jano's explanation on it.

I think all of this is enough for the majority to make their choice easily, because between paying x5 more for equal quality, the choice of the majority is quickly made.

Since we've been on Meso here, our sales have increased by more than 350% and we have become collaborators with a number of sources on board on different products mainly raws and hgh.

Another reason for me to limit my interventions here, to devote more time to my clients who deserve it rather than a bunch of bored bitches, so that they can go back to their miserable boring lives before.

it even made me laugh when I saw that each time a member posts a feedback he gets questioned because of his post history by people who joined Meso a month ago, and worse than that some think I have time to create fake accounts.

Now a lot of members don't post their feedbacks just so they don't get called shills. Too bad, in the end it doesn't change much, it's the game, it's an unmoderated forum, and these trolls as they can shitpost and spam endlessly, it's up to me to withdraw, and react like all other sources who may have understood the game rather than me.

This is my last post on this subject, I apologize that I will no longer be intervening to answer all questions and comments.

And I can only be reached by email:

meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn

qingdao.rep@protonmail.com

Cheers,

I know that since we've been on Meso, it's less boring, you start to see lab tests, very attractive prices, funny punchlines, it creates buzz, noise, and with that, there's the good and the bad which comes with.

Meso doesn't have a defense system against trolls, just look at their post history, the majority joined the forum in November December, and 90% of their post is on this thread, spreading rumours, it's was the same thing in the first month of our arrival before all mouths were shut when the first lab tests of raws and hgh arrived.

On this, I took a look at the topics of other sources to understand if it happens the same as here and I was still surprised by several points:

1- Many sources offer full refunds of lab tests + shipping costs and yet the majority have almost zero lab tests done by Meso members and even some do not exceed 5-10 thread pages, and few/zero feedbacks.

2- Most sources do not test all their products, in general they feed you with 2-3 lab tests per month, and you are like naives to shout: "Yahouu this lab is a g2g source which tests its raws and finished products" while in their shop there are dozens of items. (Again I am not generalizing, there are 2 sources which make the exception of testing everything and they are known, it is respectable).

3- I'm not the only one to have posted results of oil lab tests like that for the boldo, already I'm being blamed for lab tests that "I" did and that I sell with "exact dosage" and these retarded just telling me underdosed? WTF
If it was lab tests done by third parties, that's understandable, but if it's not done by us, we've come to tell you here are our oil products, here are their dosages, the only one that is out of ""initial" targets was the boldo but we have it sells like boldo at 160mg/ml which almost all source did before, knowing that everything else is good, and they come to bust my balls over it? seriously.
Obviously some people love to see a series of lab tests, where "oil 7" missing, "oil 13" missing, "oil 4" missing... like the others do.

And on this one I decided to do like the other reps and sources, and not to remain very active on the forum, maybe come once a week, to post an update of the price list, and a announcement if a product is back in stock and that's it.

And it's all thanks to the stupid trolls, who think they're going to stop people from ordering, guess what, you're just wasting your time, because most of those who came in asking questions and you told them we're a source of shit, they ended up placing orders, all you're doing is improving thread visibility, most customers might stop at the page 2 or 3, and at best do some research and they will come across what?

More than 10 lab tests of raws made by meso members of excellent purity. As far as I know we are the only source that can provide pip free test e raw and oils..

A lab test of trestolone acetate oil made by the French lab test group, well dosed at $18 per vial.

And an unfortunate HCG lab test where 50% of the molecule is degraded as well as Jano's explanation on it.

I think all of this is enough for the majority to make their choice easily, because between paying x5 more for equal quality, the choice of the majority is quickly made.

Since we've been on Meso here, our sales have increased by more than 350% and we have become collaborators with a number of sources on board on different products mainly raws and hgh.

Another reason for me to limit my interventions here, to devote more time to my clients who deserve it rather than a bunch of bored bitches, so that they can go back to their miserable boring lives before.

it even made me laugh when I saw that each time a member posts a feedback he gets questioned because of his post history by people who joined Meso a month ago, and worse than that some think I have time to create fake accounts.

Now a lot of members don't post their feedbacks just so they don't get called shills. Too bad, in the end it doesn't change much, it's the game, it's an unmoderated forum, and these trolls as they can shitpost and spam endlessly, it's up to me to withdraw, and react like all other sources who may have understood the game rather than me.

This is my last post on this subject, I apologize that I will no longer be intervening to answer all questions and comments.
The same tired crap they all say. You won't get any sympathy, you've been a dick to members since the beginning. You shit on a member who bought your underdosed crap and lied ever since dancing around it. The fact that you responded for the last time again just means you're likely getting more imaginary sales then real ones. There's no doubt you'll still get some but never near as many as bottom feeders like you try and convince everyone you're getting.

I'll talk to you next time you make your last last response to the truthful accusations made in this thread.

Cheers,
The only thing that's boring is this post, I didn't make it past the first paragraph.

As far as I know their raws are OKish.

Apparently, they have a difficult time figuring how the math works when making gear.

I get what people are trying to accomplish due to some low tests on oils and the terrible HCG test. However, the way you guys are doing it isn't effective. It looks like a few dudes whining and spamming.

The "shill" argument works either way. While it is pretty likely the source does have "shills" or alt accounts. You guys could just as easily be a "shill" for another source here to drive business away from this one.

Without more testing what you're doing isn't "putting pressure" on this dude. One could say he doesn't care enough about your approach for it to have any effect.

So as we stand now he's advertising the items that tested lower at that concentration. Is it likely other untested items are of lower concentration? Absolutely, but spamming the same things over and over will never prove that point. People will continue to be drawn to this source because the thought that somewhat low concentration for very low prices is probably acceptable for a lot of consumers. Is that the best outcome for the members of this board? Nah, but if you want to put pressure on him you'll need to actually put bad testing data out there.

Just my thoughts, I've never posted on this thread but I do expect to be called a shill because it's easier than accepting that a low effort approach to holding a source accountable is not working.
It’s more about (for me personally anyways) how I was refunded. And every time his reason was challenged with facts, the reason changed. It’s his customer service that’s the biggest problem. Only those who test products get refunds if they’re bad? Can you imagine if another source here tried that?

Cheers,
Looks like we did it boys. Goodbye @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals …. For now

It’s more about (for me personally anyways) how I was refunded. And every time his reason was challenged with facts, the reason changed. It’s his customer service that’s the biggest problem. Only those who test products get refunds if they’re bad? Can you imagine if another source here tried that?
I get it and agree. It's a bad look for him.

I still believe what I said to be the reality of the situation unless more bad testing data can be collected.

I get it and agree. It's a bad look for him.

I still believe what I said to be the reality of the situation unless more bad testing data can be collected.
Mind quoting what is was you were saying? The post your referring to?

And yeah it’s shame he handled it this way but…. he handled it this way. Which is a very bad look and bad business as well.

Mind quoting what is was you were saying? The post your referring to?

And yeah it’s shame he handled it this way but…. he handled it this way. Which is a very bad look and bad business as well.
My first post in this thread that you quoted and replied to.

People in general will be willing to take the risk because of the amount of "decent" tests and the low price. More testing, as seen with the HCG, will be the most effective way to hold them accountable and convince others to do so as well. That's just how people are, human nature and all. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try to hold them accountable, just saying you'll only get so far with the data provided so far.

Last edited:
My first post in this thread that you quoted and replied to.

People in general will be willing to take the risk because of the amount of "decent" tests and the low price. More testing, as seen with the HCG, will be the most effective way to hold them accountable and convince others to do so as well. That's just how people are, human nature and all. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try to hold them accountable, just saying you'll only get so far with the data provided so far.
Yeah I’m not gunna hunt for it lol

And you’re right, more data will be the answer. This source already has a few nails in his coffin as is so I don’t see many more tests actually happening. But hey, I’d love to be proven wrong….

Decided to bite the bullet and place an order, only of products that tested well, everything was received quickly and well packaged. So far, so good.

Surely naming people would defeat the entire purpose of PMing them in the first place?

I'm a great shill, based on posting 0 about QDS, not even placed an order yet due to some of the replies I've received.

Decided to bite the bullet and place an order, only of products that tested well, everything was received quickly and well packaged. So far, so good.

Wait, you hadnt even ordered as of Tuesday, but now your pack arrived 4 days later?