Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

did i say it is acceptable to me? No i did not.
But this is the terms of the source who sells it. If i dont agree with them i can not order.

If a source states +-15% finished oils and i get a 87mg/ml Test prop instead of a 100mg/ml i can state my anger and hope that the source fixes it and improves the next batch but i can not expect to get a refund..
15% would be a valid discussion on a liquid but it doesn't hold water on pills. It's really a simple concept. If you're drawing from a vial you can calculate for the dosage + or - . If your taking pills it's a crap shoot. So yes if there's that much variance in the orals the complaint is valid.

Edit. @SkankHunt I didn't tag you in earlier posts because I wasn't trying to drag you into this
All good bro. Just want to clarify.

1.) They reached out and offered me a 50% refund. They acknowledged their testing method wasn’t up to par with standards and will change it going forward.

2.) I never brought up the anavar because it is what it is. It’s a 30% swing in either direction under/over. Im not going to waste my time asking for 10% back that’s ridiculous. Unfortunately with these 2 results I won’t be a customer any longer until improvements are made.

All good bro. Just want to clarify.

1.) They reached out and offered me a 50% refund. They acknowledged their testing method wasn’t up to par with standards and will change it going forward.

2.) I never brought up the anavar because it is what it is. It’s a 30% swing in either direction under/over. Im not going to waste my time asking for 10% back that’s ridiculous. Unfortunately with these 2 results I won’t be a customer any longer until improvements are made.
And to be fair we’ve seen this kind of tablet variance from domestic UGLs without much of a peep. Very few UGLs seem to have low variance in oral dosage.

If they know the quality of the raws what he carried "We have the best raws around"
How can it be under or overdosed product?

And to be fair we’ve seen this kind of tablet variance from domestic UGLs without much of a peep. Very few UGLs seem to have low variance in oral dosage.
I agree that other ugls have also had problems with making orals but they were also torn to pieces by guys like @Mighty-mouse and BBBG. They would make the source explain how the pills were made, the math used etc.

QDS doesn't answer shit. They just ignore the questions they don't like and pretend it's just competition trying to fuck them over.

And that's good enough for the guys who see cheap prices.

Who gives a fuck if the rep is a disrespectful POS and has no respect or gratitude for the customers they've gained here. Their too big to fail, right?

A lot of new guys and some that have been here for awhile are choosing to suck QDS dick instead of holding their feet to the flames when they act like douchebags.

I hope y'all don't get infections from using this shit. They are some corner cutting motherfuckers when their brews are off by as much as they are.

If the raws test good, I can see why guys would gravitate to them for the cheap prices but these fucksticks premade gear is a crapshoot.

And their attitude makes me have no use for them. They have the same demeanor as pcom. They believe they are too big to fail. When problems arise, they blame the customer or tell him to get fucked because they don't come back to suck the shrimp dick rep off before they ask for a refund. Fuck these guys.

Such a "big" companies makes a newbie movements what 'll affect the reputation...what a joke
Their customers are blinded by the cheap prices. Only when a problem arises, do the blinders come off and they realize that these folks aren't their buddies and they wouldn't piss on you to save your life if you were on fire.

Fuck QDS and especially this dirtball rep. Maybe consider ordering from one of the other reps such as Alisa, I believe her name is, on WhatsApp if you really have your heart set on spending with these assholes.

Stay safe.

P.S. Fuck you @Cherokee. Don't order from this shitty rep either.

Same amount of confidence, or lack of, that I would have with any other "lab".

I feel a little more comfortable dealing with them, because they seem to be a larger operation, and closer to the source (china), vs others.

I think they mentioned they have 11 sales reps. Thats a sizable number.

Generally, larger companies, that are not struggling so bad for a profit, are safer to deal with.

The problem is, we need to get this stuff legalized, so we don't have to play these games.

Everyone can have an opinion, but when you look at the hard facts, a lot just boils down to price. There is a lack of data supporting the safety of all "labs"
11 reps??? Well shit, sign me up.

That's IF you believe what they say. They also said that they manufacture their own raws. That's not the case. They also have a website that says they manufacture forklifts and have an office in the US (which isn't the case).

You mention "Ad Hom attacks" that are made without evidence. I just provided a couple examples where there IS evidence that the rep is lying from the start. Where's YOUR evidence? It would seem that you make "Ad Hom Claims In Support" of this source... You have ZERO evidence supporting what you are saying.

If they know the quality of the raws what he carried "We have the best raws around"
How can it be under or overdosed product?
It's their lack of understanding of how to make oils, by adding to much or to little of powders or oil to the mix. Quite frankly the process is so easy, but not being accurate, you can't really mess it up. What I believe is happening is they're not accurately measuring shit. Which is obvious from some of the testing Plus trying to making a huge batch at once, you can throw off the mg count off very quickly.

1 gram = 1000 divided by how many liters you put in will give you the potency mg/ml. Say you had purchased 100g of Test E & wanted the strength to be 250mg. 100g x 1000 = 100,000 you'll divide 400ml that will give you 40 10ml vials @ 250mg strength. Don't forget you'll need to calculate for BA/BB.

I'll say it a million times.....buy raws and do your own. Don't make it all at once, you just need 10 vials you can reuse or so. Definitely don't want to look like you're manufacturing.

Last edited:
11 reps??? Well shit, sign me up.

That's IF you believe what they say. They also said that they manufacture their own raws. That's not the case. They also have a website that says they manufacture forklifts and have an office in the US (which isn't the case).

You mention "Ad Hom attacks" that are made without evidence. I just provided a couple examples where there IS evidence that the rep is lying from the start. Where's YOUR evidence? It would seem that you make "Ad Hom Claims In Support" of this source... You have ZERO evidence supporting what you are saying.
Lol, so glad I have Pocahontas on ignore. God bless the guy!

It's their lack of understanding of how to make oils, by adding to much or to little of powders or oil to the mix. Quite frankly the process is so easy, but not being accurate, you can't really mess it up. What I believe is happening is they're not accurately measuring shit. Which is obvious from some of the testing Plus trying to making a huge batch at once, you can throw off the mg count off very quickly.

1 gram = 1000 divided by how many liters you put in will give you the potency mg/ml. Say you had purchased 100g of Test E & wanted the strength to be 250mg. 100g x 1000 = 100,000 you'll divide 400ml that will give you 40 10ml vials @ 250mg strength. Don't forget you'll need to calculate for BA/BB.

I'll say it a million times.....buy raws and do you own. Don't make it all at once, you just need 10 vials you can reuse or so. Definitely don't want to look like you're manufacturing.
Sure I know the process,I am homebrewer since more than a decade.
Simply I can't imagine what is the problem with the finished if they have 99,99*% pure api.
Their brewer can't read,or do the math?
Possibly battery problems on scale?
;)

Simply I can't imagine what is the problem with the finished if they have 99,99*% pure api.
;)
Another possible reason reason they didn't subtract for the powder weight. As I described above, if you made that exactly as stated. It would be under dosed because it should be around 300 ml of oil. There are calculator as you know that will give the molecular weight of certain compounds for better accuracy.

;)
battery problem in brewer's head
not in scale

A small comment on the result of the anavar tabs.

For us the result is within our standards, and there is no problem with it:
tab 1: 11.72mg
tab 2: 9.41mg
tab 3: 9.15mg
Average = (11.72+9.41+9.15)/3 = 10.09mg

This result matches perfectly with the standards of more than 90% of customers who buy from UG, and you know very well that those who find a problem with this result you are a minority.

For the average bodybuilder, who will take 50 to 100mg per day of anavar, it will not affect their daily intake either in terms of health or in terms of gains, on the other hand it will do a lot of good for their wallet getting a box of anavar for less than $6 delivered domestically.

You are free to have very high pharma standards and to go elsewhere to take perfectly precise 0.01 mg at 10 times the price, which matches your standards, but it's useless to ask us to align with your standards, and again I just see hypocrisy because if some who were repeating "Fuck You QSC" on 150 pages like @MadBret because we don't match with his standards but he is considering buying in the comment bellow.

It shows how much it is the prices that determine the customer's decision, even if a buch of bored guys here mislead you into thinking that they will have more respect from the members by pretending that they have high standards.

If we have the most active thread on the forum, it's for a reason, it's that you're more interested in us than other sources that have standards that perfectly match your "pharma ones".

You have very high hopes in QSC, Meso has never seen so much lab testing from a source before our arrival, so it's up to you to make your decisions, either to adopt a fair attitude with the source, to keep a certain reactivity on the forum, and put an end to the spamming of trolls who joined in November/December instead of fueling this hatred, in this case you are winners, because I will respond to your comments, if I will invest my time on Meso, it's not to wage war with a bunch of mongs.

If you decide to keep it respectful I am here, if you don't I am not.

This result matches perfectly with the standards of more than 90% of customers who buy from UG, and you know very well that those who find a problem with this result you are a minority.

For the average bodybuilder, who will take 50 to 100mg per day of anavar, it will not affect their daily intake either in terms of health or in terms of gains, on the other hand it will do a lot of good for their wallet getting a box of anavar for less than $6 delivered domestically.

You are free to have very high pharma standards and to go elsewhere to take perfectly precise 0.01 mg at 10 times the price, which matches your standards, but it's useless to ask us to align with your standards, and again I just see hypocrisy because if some who were repeating "Fuck You QSC" on 150 pages like @MadBret because we don't match with his standards but he is considering buying in the comment bellow.

It shows how much it is the prices that determine the customer's decision, even if a buch of bored guys here mislead you into thinking that they will have more respect from the members by pretending that they have high standards.

If we have the most active thread on the forum, it's for a reason, it's that you're more interested in us than other sources that have standards that perfectly match your "pharma ones".

You have very high hopes in QSC, Meso has never seen so much lab testing from a source before our arrival, so it's up to you to make your decisions, either to adopt a fair attitude with the source, to keep a certain reactivity on the forum, and put an end to the spamming of trolls who joined in November/December instead of fueling this hatred, in this case you are winners, because I will respond to your comments, if I will invest my time on Meso, it's not to wage war with a bunch of mongs.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!

Hell of a lot better response....

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!
A review of your posting history shows your account is only about 1 month old.
Almost every post has been made in this thread bashing Q.
The one non Q post talks about busts, so it seems you may be a dealer. Definitely not a new user.
So, you are definitely a shill account, an agent provocateur

My guess is, you are a domestic dealer, this is your shill account. And because you risk going to jail for being a dealer, you get very upset that asian companies are undercutting you on prices, and making it more convenient for customers to order from them vs you. Meso has a lot of people in the 'industry' who make their money in this line of work, and my guess more than a fair share of the hot air is coming from some of those members, upset Q is selling what they do at 1/10 the cost, while you and others like you risk jail time and fines for selling domestic. A lot of labs on here are making $100,000 a year. A lot of medium size dealers are no longer buying domestic, but buying direct from China. And it hurts you.

You need to present your case, instead of having an emotional hissy-fit if you want anyone to consider you even the slightest big legit.

Instead of using foul language, I'll request. everyone give you a group hug!