Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does the source(qsc) have the ability to like block or ban certain members from their thread? Cuz these people like dude being paranoid about shipping and now this dude that's worried about if the vials are 10ml or 10.1ml are just being straight stupid and clogging this thread up with nonsense. And this is why any important posts get pushed pages back so fast and people continue to ask the same things over and over. Yes the people are sometimes lazy and stuff but any important info gets pushed back pages very fast cuz of idiots posting dumb shit.

Fuck that was hard to read... let me show you what I do.

View attachment 267155
Say I'm filling 0.3ml just like this. From the 0 to the needle is all air. I'll flip it over, give it some flicks until the air is at the rubber rather than the needle, then it's an air bubble pushing the solution through.
View attachment 267156
I believe that is called an airlock injection technique, its used in medicine to prevent subq leaks and to insure the entire contents of the syringe are dispensed.
Does the source(qsc) have the ability to like block or ban certain members from their thread? Cuz these people like dude being paranoid about shipping and now this dude that's worried about if the vials are 10ml or 10.1ml are just being straight stupid and clogging this thread up with nonsense. And this is why any important posts get pushed pages back so fast and people continue to ask the same things over and over. Yes the people are sometimes lazy and stuff but any important info gets pushed back pages very fast cuz of idiots posting dumb shit.

I wish, I think the best we can do is pull together and publicly shame the fucking idiots that do this stuff and eventually they will leave.

But that is just an assumption as I do not have the insight into a complete fucking retard like the dumbell guy w/e his name is, that guy is not only stupid but a fucking asshole.

Just put them on ignore.

Honestly, I've never seen you write anything positive on these boards. If you aren't spamming dislikes on people you're making asshole remarks like this. It's ironic that it would be you who stands up and rants about other people being bitches. I put you on ignore months ago.
Are you Canadian? On a scale from one to fuming how mad are you? Put me on ignore oh boo hoo. Yet you pay me the time of day because you can't help but get triggered. Stay mad

Hey I read through and didn’t see anything on when mast e would be back in the US warehouse. Any updates that I missed?

Hey I read through and didn’t see anything on when mast e would be back in the US warehouse. Any updates that I missed?
mast e on the way to usa warehouse, not received yet
Didn't read back far enough, see above.

Everyone Should really read all the newest posts since last visit as many questions get answered. Everyone would find a pricelist instead of having to constantly ask for one.

Back