Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Didn't read back far enough, see above.

Everyone Should really read all the newest posts since last visit as many questions get answered. Everyone would find a pricelist instead of having to constantly ask for one.
No I saw that before. I scrolled through 15 pages trying to ignore all the bickering lol, thought maybe I missed an update.

Thank you everyone for your input, I have enough information to make a decision as to how I want to operate going forward.

For those of you that simply stated this isn’t for me etc, maybe one day you’ll change your mind when you have a good job and things to lose. Probably not though, you’ll likely keep responding with useless comments.
Ok go away and STFU! I saw you ask about the same shit for at least 8 pages before I decided to comment. Get a fuckin clue already loser!

Damn thats a lot of hours im over here complaining about my 3 over night 12 hour shifts. I couldn’t do your shifts, hats off to you sir
Trying to buy house and got a lots of bills at same time. Banks are hard these days. Haven't hit gym 3 months minimum. Lost ton of muscle but fu....life is hard

Sup everyone,

Anyone tested raws from here recently?

I looked it up in the testing thread, found a lot of peptides but nothing for AAS raws.

I don't understand what you mean totally. But are you saying there is a way to get that .o7ml or .10ml of waste oil trapped in the syringe out so that there is effectively zero waste oil left in the syringe after you inject subq or im ? If so, that is wild, I never knew you could use up the waste oil. I am gonna Google it and youtube it and see if what I think you mean - "draw in a little bit of air into your syringe" is what you actually mean...like I think you are maybe talking about...if I wanna inject 1.1 cc's...then I could pull up to where it reads 1.0 on the barrel...but since we know there is .10 ml of waste in a 3cc syringe, then that 1.0 is actually 1.1 cc's if we could get the .10 ml of waste out of the syringe, right ? I think this is what you are referencing ? And you are saying the way you can get the .10ml of waste out of the syringe....is to pull in some air into the syringe - After- you have pulled out 1.o ml reading on the barrel ? Is this what you mean ? Anyways, I appreciate it, and I am gonna search for this technique. I don't think anyone on meso or outlawmuscle or anabolicboard knows of this technique, as any board I am associated with....it has always been assumed there is no way to get that waste oil out of there. Thanks !
How old are you?

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back