Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

OK, but the air between the black rubber and the oil at the .30ml line in your 2nd picture....as soon as you press down on the plunger, isn't the black rubber immediately gonna dissipate that air space and go straight down flush on the oil at the .30ml level ? Or will that small pocket of air be maintained as you press down on the plunger ? Seems like a silly question, but I honestly dunno if the pocket of air will be maintained as you press down, or if the pocket of air will immediately dissipate and the black rubber will go straight up immediately flush against the oil at the .30ml level ?
I've never had it push the air past the liquid, especially in oil. It just comes out too slow. All you will see is the air compress a little bit depending on the viscosity of your solution. I still try to push slow when I'm injecting HCG or anything else with water. I've never once had it fail with that technique. Either I miss out on 0.01ml or I get a tiny bit of air in me.

Well, US population is almost 10x Canada's, it's only natural for the disparity to be wide. Plus, look at the sizes of the populace, they need more fat loss drugs than we do lol.

So, I understand the vendor's reluctance to expand market in the north when the US warehouse still runs out of stock sometimes. Feed your main source of income first before venturing further.
Not to mention, our UGL’s here have already sunk their roots into the ground of the market. Think of how many plug blocks are over on CJM talking shit about any other source besides the source they’re loyal too. A lot of guys would most likely just keep paying the money even if they had the option for a domestic source that’s more cost effective.

I've never had it push the air past the liquid, especially in oil. It just comes out too slow. All you will see is the air compress a little bit depending on the viscosity of your solution. I still try to push slow when I'm injecting HCG or anything else with water. I've never once had it fail with that technique. Either I miss out on 0.01ml or I get a tiny bit of air in me.
Why? Are you really that anal or broke? Just why!

I don't understand what you mean totally. But are you saying there is a way to get that .o7ml or .10ml of waste oil trapped in the syringe out so that there is effectively zero waste oil left in the syringe after you inject subq or im ? If so, that is wild, I never knew you could use up the waste oil. I am gonna Google it and youtube it and see if what I think you mean - "draw in a little bit of air into your syringe" is what you actually mean...like I think you are maybe talking about...if I wanna inject 1.1 cc's...then I could pull up to where it reads 1.0 on the barrel...but since we know there is .10 ml of waste in a 3cc syringe, then that 1.0 is actually 1.1 cc's if we could get the .10 ml of waste out of the syringe, right ? I think this is what you are referencing ? And you are saying the way you can get the .10ml of waste out of the syringe....is to pull in some air into the syringe - After- you have pulled out 1.o ml reading on the barrel ? Is this what you mean ? Anyways, I appreciate it, and I am gonna search for this technique. I don't think anyone on meso or outlawmuscle or anabolicboard knows of this technique, as any board I am associated with....it has always been assumed there is no way to get that waste oil out of there. Thanks !
All your "thumbs down" emoji really hurts my feelings. What are you...five?

You have issues bud...wow!
[/QUOTE
All your "thumbs down" emoji really hurts my feelings. What are you...five?
Dude, the fact I, as well as a bunch of my friends who use gear, get enjoyment out of seeing how many cc's are in a vial of masteron or in avial of test....whether there is 9.5 or 9.8 or 10.2 cc's, that gives all of us enjoyment and we talk about it....and you and your buddies here on meso think it's the weirdest thing you have ever seen....to be curious about how many cc's are in our vials ? Well you have lived a really boring fucking life you stupid motherfucker if that is the weirdest thing you have ever seen.

I don't understand what you mean totally. But are you saying there is a way to get that .o7ml or .10ml of waste oil trapped in the syringe out so that there is effectively zero waste oil left in the syringe after you inject subq or im ? If so, that is wild, I never knew you could use up the waste oil. I am gonna Google it and youtube it and see if what I think you mean - "draw in a little bit of air into your syringe" is what you actually mean...like I think you are maybe talking about...if I wanna inject 1.1 cc's...then I could pull up to where it reads 1.0 on the barrel...but since we know there is .10 ml of waste in a 3cc syringe, then that 1.0 is actually 1.1 cc's if we could get the .10 ml of waste out of the syringe, right ? I think this is what you are referencing ? And you are saying the way you can get the .10ml of waste out of the syringe....is to pull in some air into the syringe - After- you have pulled out 1.o ml reading on the barrel ? Is this what you mean ? Anyways, I appreciate it, and I am gonna search for this technique. I don't think anyone on meso or outlawmuscle or anabolicboard knows of this technique, as any board I am associated with....it has always been assumed there is no way to get that waste oil out of there. Thanks !
I’m sorry, you’ve been doing this since 2001 and this is the first time you’ve ever encountered the idea of putting an air bubble in the syringe?

This is a question I have never seen answered in this thread and I have followed this thread from the very beginning......it is like a War and Peace novel in length ...how many cc's are in each vial in his 10 vial kits, specifically of Test Cyp 250, Primobolan Enan 200 and Masteron Enan 200 ? Like 9.0.... 9.3.... 9.5 .....9.8 .....9.9 ...
.10.o.. ...10.1.... 10.3.... ? Thank you. By the way, when figuring out how many cc's are in each vial, be aware there is .10 cc's of waste in 3cc syringes and .07 cc's of waste in 1 ml syringes, so you must account for the waste (ie unusable oil trapped in the head of the barrel) in your measurements.

I tested it once for TestC - it was something between 10.5 - 11cc.

The other 9 vial has been filled identical.

Back